Twin Sentry Guns: A Christmas Noob Production

#51Gawl9427Posted 12/27/2012 12:35:07 PM
Disflex6 posted...
Lol target finder. The optic for people with bad eyesight.

I do have bad eyesight.
---
AMD Phenom II X6 1090T @ 3.2 GHz | 8GB DDR3 Kingston | 2x6950 2GB Unlocked | ASRock 970 Extreme4 | 650w XFX XXX Edition | Kuhler H20 620 |
Gamertag: Kether
#52Genstar2000(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 12:38:49 PM
Man this board is full of.....

http://radiantlady.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/nowegian-trolls1.jpg
#53TheRedDashPosted 12/27/2012 12:51:33 PM
Well from the video somebody did use emp grenades to take out the sentrys but why would someone go up there to kill you? I would just build up a hell storm and rain hell. Going up there is a death trap.
---
Liam Neeson > Chuck Norris
"Good luck"
#54HeartlessCharmsPosted 12/27/2012 12:53:23 PM
Bad0Companny posted...
Look at all that camping. The main reason I don't play tdm. Also that crutch attachment.

Your blind hate is ignorant. He didn't get a single kill in that clip that he couldn't have gotten with any other sight. On the other hand, that headglitching and camping was scrubtastic.

Doesn't change the fact that he's terrible.
---
Peace, and much love to you.
#55duericPosted 12/27/2012 12:55:03 PM
When the clip started I had to make sure I wasn't watching a Wings of Redemption video.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#56Genstar2000(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 12:56:11 PM
HeartlessCharms posted...
Bad0Companny posted...
Look at all that camping. The main reason I don't play tdm. Also that crutch attachment.

Your blind hate is ignorant. He didn't get a single kill in that clip that he couldn't have gotten with any other sight. On the other hand, that headglitching and camping was scrubtastic.

Doesn't change the fact that he's terrible.

Why cause I hardly died, or cause I didn't give anyone a chance to kill me
#57duericPosted 12/27/2012 12:57:49 PM
Hilariously enough, the comments in this thread prove that most people who say they're "OK with camping" are actually full of s***. LOL
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#58Genstar2000(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 1:02:23 PM
dueric posted...
Hilariously enough, the comments in this thread prove that most people who say they're "OK with camping" are actually full of s***. LOL

Is there a rule book on how to play?

Camper
Quickscoper/Sniper
Run & Gunner
Shotgunner
SMGer

What else is there to do
#59duericPosted 12/27/2012 1:05:45 PM
Genstar2000 posted...
dueric posted...

Camper
Quickscoper/Sniper
Run & Gunner
Shotgunner
SMGer

What else is there to do

Nope. But there's no rule that says you can't be judged for camping either.

Frankly, I don't understand how anyone could play that way. That being said, at least you're playing TDM when doing that s***. So you're not really doing anything wrong. Just lame, IMO.
---
#60Genstar2000(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 1:08:31 PM
dueric posted...
Genstar2000 posted...
dueric posted...

Camper
Quickscoper/Sniper
Run & Gunner
Shotgunner
SMGer

What else is there to do

Nope. But there's no rule that says you can't be judged for camping either.

Frankly, I don't understand how anyone could play that way. That being said, at least you're playing TDM when doing that s***. So you're not really doing anything wrong. Just lame, IMO.

Patience is a virtue

Build it and they shall come.... Then get gunned down