Twin Sentry Guns: A Christmas Noob Production

#61duericPosted 12/27/2012 1:12:11 PM
Genstar2000 posted...

Patience is a virtue

Build it and they shall come.... Then get gunned down

In real life, patience is a virtue. In a videogame, patience like that is kinda cheesy and cowardly.

If I were host of that game, I would have fed you kills until you got your streaks and then dashboarded so that you could be as annoyed as the rest of us were.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#62bagmupPosted 12/27/2012 1:15:31 PM
Terrible.
#63Genstar2000(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 1:18:58 PM
dueric posted...
Genstar2000 posted...

Patience is a virtue

In real life, patience is a virtue. In a videogame, patience like that is kinda cheesy and cowardly.

If I were host of that game, I would have fed you kills until you got your streaks and then dashboarded so that you could be as annoyed as the rest of us were.

You can patience in video games, why run around mindless where you can play tactical... And you dashboarding means you couldn't stop it either... Keep up with the dashing
#64BrownGottiPosted 12/27/2012 1:22:24 PM
dueric posted...
Genstar2000 posted...

Patience is a virtue

The game would have just migrated hosts. They put that in there for people like you.
#65duericPosted 12/27/2012 1:25:41 PM
Genstar2000 posted...

You can patience in video games, why run around mindless where you can play tactical... And you dashboarding means you couldn't stop it either... Keep up with the dashing

Stop what?

Campers are like raccoons in your yard. Yeah, it would be better if they weren't there, but the truth is, they're more afraid of you than you are of them.

If you wanna get rid of them, you have to do it indirectly and completely. Because they always come back to what's familiar.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#66duericPosted 12/27/2012 1:26:42 PM
BrownGotti posted...
dueric posted...
Genstar2000 posted...

Patience is a virtue

The game would have just migrated hosts. They put that in there for people like you.

Normally, I would tell you you're wrong in a creative, funny way. But not today.
---
#67BobbyCreekPosted 12/27/2012 1:28:10 PM
classless fraud camper = confirmed
#68darkshadowmasterPosted 12/27/2012 1:33:53 PM
BrownGotti posted...
dueric posted...
Genstar2000 posted...

Patience is a virtue

key word in his post was "dashboarded". it would not have migrated
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#69Genstar2000(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 1:34:31 PM
How can you fraud camping??
#70duericPosted 12/27/2012 1:35:37 PM
Genstar2000 posted...
How can you fraud camping??

By claiming other people in your games are the noobs.
---