Twin Sentry Guns: A Christmas Noob Production

#71bagmupPosted 12/27/2012 1:37:06 PM
dueric posted...
Genstar2000 posted...
How can you fraud camping??

By claiming other people in your games are the noobs.

Nah, he's so good at camping i don't think he's a fraud at all...
#72Genstar2000(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 1:38:33 PM
dueric posted...
Genstar2000 posted...

Ok, so what are they? who else walks into a sentry gun numerous times and who else walks head on into a guardian and tries to knife it before they die?
#73duericPosted 12/27/2012 1:39:18 PM
bagmup posted...
dueric posted...
Genstar2000 posted...

Nah, he's so good at camping i don't think he's a fraud at all...

Ah. Fair point. I guess it depends on how you look at it.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#74duericPosted 12/27/2012 1:40:21 PM
Genstar2000 posted...

who else walks into a sentry gun numerous times and who else walks head on into a guardian and tries to knife it before they die?

Well, we know you wouldn't since it requires walking.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#75bagmupPosted 12/27/2012 1:41:12 PM
dueric posted...
Genstar2000 posted...

who else walks into a sentry gun numerous times and who else walks head on into a guardian and tries to knife it before they die?

I laughed hard.
#76Genstar2000(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 1:44:08 PM
dueric posted...
Genstar2000 posted...

I was never stationary... Walked just as much as the other team... Just in my own area. Hey I can sit there and get kills handed to me, why should I move...

Hater
#77WhiteAbyssPosted 12/27/2012 1:44:38 PM
dueric posted...
Genstar2000 posted...

/thread
---
White FC: 0776-3671-2240
#78duericPosted 12/27/2012 1:44:55 PM
Genstar2000 posted...

Hater

This is the first thing you said that I respect.
---
#79Soul_On_DisplayPosted 12/27/2012 1:47:07 PM
Genstar2000 posted...
Soul_On_Display posted...
Guardians and sentry guns aren't the problem. Your disgusting camping is. It's never acceptable when there is no objective target to defend.

So the fact that I'm in an area where I complete access and freedom to go to and get my kills are the problem.... No the problem is that you're the kind of person who gets killed, looks at the killcam, and goes right back to the same spot you got killed and gets killed again.... Then complains on the board that camping is bad... No my friend, what's disgusting is your gameplay

Hah no. I tend to avoid camper areas but unfortunately, other players don't and kids who play like cowards usually get easy wins because of it. Good job trying to justify camping, though. Lol I see where your credibility is.
---
Xbox Live: Eighth Element || PSN: Echo_Resonance
~TL;DR? Don't care.~
#80Genstar2000(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 1:47:28 PM
WhiteAbyss posted...
dueric posted...
Genstar2000 posted...

/thread

He didn't say anything? I played exactly how I suppose to play with the equipment I had...