Twin Sentry Guns: A Christmas Noob Production

#81ZEEER0Posted 12/27/2012 2:48:36 PM
Why not put that play style to use in an objective gametype? You can do that same exact thing sitting on a flag. And getting more points in the process.

I'm bewildered by the overwhelming popularity of TDM. Especially by people that stay nestled in their perch like this.
#82duericPosted 12/27/2012 2:49:02 PM
Genstar2000 posted...

He didn't say anything? I played exactly how I suppose to play with the equipment I had...

Yet. TDM is still the most populated playlist.

Mind = blown.

It really is a different kind of mindset over there, huh?
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#83Genstar2000(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 2:54:45 PM
ZEEER0 posted...
Why not put that play style to use in an objective gametype? You can do that same exact thing sitting on a flag. And getting more points in the process.

I'm bewildered by the overwhelming popularity of TDM. Especially by people that stay nestled in their perch like this.

Oh well, people do the same in other gameplay modes just rack up kills, so I decided to just play TDM
#84Soul_On_DisplayPosted 12/27/2012 2:56:22 PM
dueric posted...
Genstar2000 posted...

He didn't say anything? I played exactly how I suppose to play with the equipment I had...

Yet. TDM is still the most populated playlist.

Mind = blown.

It really is a different kind of mindset over there, huh?

No point arguing, dueric. Campers are shameless.
---
Xbox Live: Eighth Element || PSN: Echo_Resonance
~TL;DR? Don't care.~
#85Genstar2000(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 2:56:58 PM
ZEEER0 posted...

Plus I am the objective when I play, everyone comes after me once I kill them, and they usually fail
#86zzhbombzzPosted 12/27/2012 2:58:05 PM
dueric posted...
Genstar2000 posted...

Patience is a virtue

Build it and they shall come.... Then get gunned down

In real life, patience is a virtue. In a videogame, patience like that is kinda cheesy and cowardly.

If I were host of that game, I would have fed you kills until you got your streaks and then dashboarded so that you could be as annoyed as the rest of us were.

I'll never agree that dashboarding is cool, but there is NOTHING tactical about finding a dark corner and camping all game. To me it's no different then exploiting a glitch. These losers sit in a building in a corner behind a bed and wait for someone to come in the whole game. That's not tactical. It's for cowards.
---
I'm NICE, but not that nice.
#87duericPosted 12/27/2012 2:59:39 PM
Soul_On_Display posted...

No point arguing, dueric. Campers are shameless.

HA!!!

I probably wouldn't even have commented if the title hadn't been worded the way it was.

Ironically, I'd rather have a team full of Xmas Noobs than even one guy like TC. Those guys are able to spawn trap an entire team without any help from the enemy.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#88Genstar2000(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 3:00:16 PM
zzhbombzz posted...
dueric posted...
Genstar2000 posted...

Patience is a virtue

Build it and they shall come.... Then get gunned down

In real life, patience is a virtue. In a videogame, patience like that is kinda cheesy and cowardly.

If I were host of that game, I would have fed you kills until you got your streaks and then dashboarded so that you could be as annoyed as the rest of us were.

I'll never agree that dashboarding is cool, but there is NOTHING tactical about finding a dark corner and camping all game. To me it's no different then exploiting a glitch. These losers sit in a building in a corner behind a bed and wait for someone to come in the whole game. That's not tactical. It's for cowards.

I didn't hide in a dark corner... Try again
#89ZEEER0Posted 12/27/2012 3:00:26 PM
Genstar2000 posted...
ZEEER0 posted...

Plus I am the objective when I play, everyone comes after me once I kill them, and they usually fail

I see that. I'm amazed by how daft your opponents were.
#90duericPosted 12/27/2012 3:03:08 PM
zzhbombzz posted...

I'll never agree that dashboarding is cool, .

I was just being facetious, bro. I don't dashboard, or play TDM.

Besides, dashing for a camper is like punishing a dog 5 minutes after they peed on your carpet. By that time, it's pointless and they think you're rewarding them for something else entirely.
---