Twin Sentry Guns: A Christmas Noob Production

#91Genstar2000(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 2:04:28 PM
dueric posted...
zzhbombzz posted...

I'll never agree that dashboarding is cool, .

I was just being facetious, bro. I don't dashboard, or play TDM.

Besides, dashing for a camper is like punishing a dog 5 minutes after they peed on your carpet. By that time, it's pointless and they think you're rewarding them for something else entirely.

Why contradict your statement then...
#92BrownGottiPosted 12/27/2012 2:04:44 PM
darkshadowmaster posted...
BrownGotti posted...
dueric posted...
Genstar2000 posted...

Patience is a virtue

Build it and they shall come.... Then get gunned down

In real life, patience is a virtue. In a videogame, patience like that is kinda cheesy and cowardly.

If I were host of that game, I would have fed you kills until you got your streaks and then dashboarded so that you could be as annoyed as the rest of us were.

The game would have just migrated hosts. They put that in there for people like you.

key word in his post was "dashboarded". it would not have migrated

Well I stand corrected. And you have just taught me something.

Good day to you both.

Sincerely,

BrownGotti
#93duericPosted 12/27/2012 2:07:09 PM
Genstar2000 posted...
dueric posted...
zzhbombzz posted...

Besides, dashing for a camper is like punishing a dog 5 minutes after they peed on your carpet. By that time, it's pointless and they think you're rewarding them for something else entirely.

Why contradict your statement then...

Because adults make points with hyperbole sometimes. It's the nature of small talk.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#94rowewheelesPosted 12/27/2012 2:08:00 PM
Read the topic of the title and expected the video to be of Christmas noobs being owned (which it was). Didn't expect the the TC to be a Christmas noob, that was a good laugh.

Definitely a Christmas Noob Production.
---
GT - BrownEyeBlew24
#95Genstar2000(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 2:09:10 PM
rowewheeles posted...
Read the topic of the title and expected the video to be of Christmas noobs being owned (which it was). Didn't expect the the TC to be a Christmas noob, that was a good laugh.

Definitely a Christmas Noob Production.

Ha ha no....
#96Bad0CompannyPosted 12/27/2012 2:12:41 PM
Bad0Companny posted...
Look at all that camping. The main reason I don't play tdm. Also that crutch attachment.

Your blind hate is ignorant. He didn't get a single kill in that clip that he couldn't have gotten with any other sight. On the other hand, that headglitching and camping was scrubtastic.

Holy crap the irony!

?
---
Steam & XBL - xNo L1m1tZx, Origin - xNoL1m1tZx
Currently playing BF3, Recon only, go ahead, cry some more.
#97morgul12Posted 12/27/2012 2:13:33 PM
Wow, TC is so defensive that he feels obligated to respond to pretty much each and every post on this thread. Don't try to show off if you can't take the heat in stride. Not the way to hold onto friends, or a job, for that matter..

Funny... as of this posting, the camping vid shows 14 views and 15 dislike votes with 0 like votes. Hehehe -- dunno how there could be more votes than views, but a like-dislike of 0 to 15 gives an idea of what folks think of this playstyle (granted that the sample size is pretty small).
---
You know, when Jesus died, it took him 3 days to respawn; that's what I call lag.
#98zzhbombzzPosted 12/27/2012 2:13:50 PM
dueric posted...
zzhbombzz posted...

I didn't claim you did. Just a disclaimer before agreeing with your overall point. As far as my last comment i was speaking in generality. I have not watched the video yet. Not calling anyone out. Just hate to hear things like " patience is a virtue " from players on blops2. Usually it's a rebuttal from a prone corner camper.
---
I'm NICE, but not that nice.
#99rowewheelesPosted 12/27/2012 2:20:33 PM
morgul12 posted...
Wow, TC is so defensive that he feels obligated to respond to pretty much each and every post on this thread. Don't try to show off if you can't take the heat in stride. Not the way to hold onto friends, or a job, for that matter..

Funny... as of this posting, the camping vid shows 14 views and 15 dislike votes with 0 like votes. Hehehe -- dunno how there could be more votes than views, but a like-dislike of 0 to 15 gives an idea of what folks think of this playstyle (granted that the sample size is pretty small).

TC has got to be trolling with this vid...

Half of the topics on this board are about target finder and the other half are about head glitching and camping. Not sure if serious but it was a good laugh.
---
GT - BrownEyeBlew24
#100xDefiant6xPosted 12/27/2012 2:22:08 PM
*pulls up lawn chair and starts to eat popcorn*
---
Awesome Mode