Oh my god. The target finder is now an epidemic

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Oh my god. The target finder is now an epidemic

User Info: ICantNameGud

ICantNameGud
3 years ago#1
These Christmas n00bs man. At least I'm making headway on camos. How long do you guys think until it dies down? Or will it ever?
iPhone, typos, apologies.

User Info: fatclemenza

fatclemenza
3 years ago#2
Who cares, its not even a big advantage, just more of a "insult to injury" thing in the killcam. 9 times out of 10 you would have been seen anyway.
Me and my uncle went ridin' down, South Colorado, West Texas bound
BO2 Combat Record - http://tinyurl.com/cxvk9xr

ICantNameGud
3 years ago#3
fatclemenza posted...
Who cares, its not even a big advantage, just more of a "insult to injury" thing in the killcam. 9 times out of 10 you would have been seen anyway.

I know its just funny that literally all of them have it. Half of them have Eric Cartman emblems too xD

User Info: creativeme

creativeme
3 years ago#4
i was against using it and maybe it's just cause the people i played against were christmas noobs....but i put it on my pdw and went like 30-10. had a few really good games like that and one that i got matched up against good players and my whole team was crap and i was best on the team with just a 1.0kdr.

it helps with some of the campers you might not notice but then the campers are dumb to not use cold blooded.
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/7176/dancedancedamn.gif

User Info: Virtrudian

Virtrudian
3 years ago#5
It's because you play on Xbox. PS3 has very few target finder users. Also less South Park emblems.
Official Ash Ketchum of the ACIII boards.
PSN - Otherside7

User Info: dueric

dueric
3 years ago#6
Virtrudian posted...
It's because you play on Xbox. PS3 has very few target finder users. Also less South Park emblems.

That lag though.

After playing COD on PS3, I feel like a dbag when I complain about Xbox sometimes.

You guys got it rough.
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member

User Info: Rikiaz

Rikiaz
3 years ago#7
The reason I think it should only be on LMGs is not because it is overpowered, but because everyone in the world uses it. On EVERYTHING.
In death lays ecstasy, in undeath lays immortality

User Info: QualiT

QualiT
3 years ago#8
This attachment literally makes carrier playable lol.
All Things Require Sacrifice.
http://i.imgur.com/FjisB.gif

ICantNameGud
3 years ago#9
^I've said it should be LMG only since day 2. At keast they have to sac an attachment for a glorfied optic that can be countered.

ICantNameGud
3 years ago#10
QualiT posted...
This attachment literally makes carrier playable lol.

Carrier is one of my best maps and I only use iron sights...
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Oh my god. The target finder is now an epidemic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived