Oh my god. The target finder is now an epidemic

#11DerwoodPosted 12/27/2012 4:59:05 PM
People who don't say it's a crutch are full of it.

On a dark map like Plaza, someone can be lurking in the shadows and your screen lights up like a pink christmas tree. What other attachment in the history of CoD gives you a full screen optic that blinks like you won the lottery every time a single pixel of the enemy shows up?
---
PSN: ZipCity
Gamertag: LightSetDesign
#12bagmupPosted 12/27/2012 5:00:50 PM
I tried it for one match, didn't like it.
#13Chaotic_KnitePosted 12/27/2012 5:02:03 PM
The TF will never die down. I use it on LMG's and my FAL to find all the Head-glitchers and people who hide in dark corners of the map.
---
Oh Black Ops 2, You came out and had hopes for better spawns then Infinity Ward but well.....No further explanation needed.
#14XShadowStrike99Posted 12/27/2012 5:03:36 PM
Can't stand that attachment - it makes me have tunnel vision everytime I look through it - not to mention how much space it takes on the screen.
#15TheRichnessPosted 12/27/2012 5:03:38 PM
If you play in HC then you don't see the killcam. So it will make you less angry by not seeing it.
#16aheroafakePosted 12/27/2012 5:08:22 PM(edited)
fatclemenza posted...
Who cares, its not even a big advantage, just more of a "insult to injury" thing in the killcam. 9 times out of 10 you would have been seen anyway.

This. People seriously need to stop whining about the TF. Honestly I think the only people that complain about it is people who are constantly killed by it that are trying to constantly camp. I use it because of the dark spots in the maps. I do absolutely fine without it.
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man
#17Mumble_Posted 12/27/2012 5:08:53 PM
I never even ADS until I see someone so it wouldn't really help me. >_>
---
Bulbasaur is the best starting Pokemon.
#18duericPosted 12/27/2012 5:09:46 PM
aheroafake posted...
fatclemenza posted...
Who cares, its not even a big advantage, just more of a "insult to injury" thing in the killcam. 9 times out of 10 you would have been seen anyway.

This. People seriously need to stop whining about the TF. Honestly I think the only people that complain about it is people who are constantly killed by it that are trying to constantly camp. I use it because of the dark spots in the maps.

Well yeah. That's exactly why we complain about it. It's the cheapest thing in the game. Which is an achievement considering this game is one huge OP weapon.

Besides, you can tell when someone is using it as a complement or a crutch.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#19NidtendofreakPosted 12/27/2012 5:09:46 PM
Derwood posted...

On a dark map like Plaza, someone can be lurking in the shadows and your screen lights up like a pink christmas tree. What other attachment in the history of CoD gives you a full screen optic that blinks like you won the lottery every time a single pixel of the enemy shows up?

Marksmen lit up anybody without Assassin, could see completely through at least one completely solid wall in the game, would pop up if the enemy went anywhere close to the tinniest cracks in the wall, and could be used with any weapon or any type of scope, meaning you didn't have to deal with cut off vision and clutter on the screen.

If you didn't complain about Marksmen in MW3, you're full of it if you think the TF is a crutch. It's an inferior version of a MW3 perk. Marksmen + Sniper Rifle was main times more deadly than TF + Any non-SMR/FAL weapon in BO2, and is "only" marginally more deadly than the TF + SMR/FAL combo.
---
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.
#20aheroafakePosted 12/27/2012 5:10:36 PM
Derwood posted...

Proves my point. People that complain about it are those camping in dark spots in maps. Stop hiding in dark spots, then it wouldn't be much of a problem.
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man