Oh my god. The target finder is now an epidemic

#21aheroafakePosted 12/27/2012 5:11:22 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#22aheroafakePosted 12/27/2012 5:12:20 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#23aheroafakePosted 12/27/2012 5:26:08 PM
Sorry about the triple post. Phone's browser crashed.
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man
#24aheroafakePosted 12/27/2012 5:28:52 PM
dueric posted...
aheroafake posted...
fatclemenza posted...
Who cares, its not even a big advantage, just more of a "insult to injury" thing in the killcam. 9 times out of 10 you would have been seen anyway.

This. People seriously need to stop whining about the TF. Honestly I think the only people that complain about it is people who are constantly killed by it that are trying to constantly camp. I use it because of the dark spots in the maps.

Well yeah. That's exactly why we complain about it. It's the cheapest thing in the game. Which is an achievement considering this game is one huge OP weapon.

Besides, you can tell when someone is using it as a complement or a crutch.

Like I said, stop hiding/camping and you wouldn't have a problem. Did you complain about how Treyarch nerfed Ghost as well?
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man
#25DerwoodPosted 12/27/2012 5:30:00 PM
aheroafake posted...
Derwood posted...
People who don't say it's a crutch are full of it.

On a dark map like Plaza, someone can be lurking in the shadows and your screen lights up like a pink christmas tree. What other attachment in the history of CoD gives you a full screen optic that blinks like you won the lottery every time a single pixel of the enemy shows up?

Proves my point. People that complain about it are those camping in dark spots in maps. Stop hiding in dark spots, then it wouldn't be much of a problem.

So if I'm playing plaza, I can't flank you from the shadows? I have to run right through the middle of the open areas where there is no cover?
---
PSN: ZipCity
Gamertag: LightSetDesign
#26duericPosted 12/27/2012 5:31:00 PM
aheroafake posted...

Like I said, stop hiding/camping and you wouldn't have a problem. Did you complain about how Treyarch nerfed Ghost as well?

Really?
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#27cloudriveraPosted 12/27/2012 5:32:21 PM
Hey guess what I just found out! If you're having trouble with TF users you can use something known as Cold Blooded to counter it! Who would have thought?
---
currently playing: inFAMOUS 2, Halo 4, Dishonored, COD:Black Ops 2
#28onilink75Posted 12/27/2012 5:33:11 PM
The only problem I have with it is that it seems to promote camping. Killcam usually shows someone camping a few feet behind a window just ADS.
---
GT: ClamDestroyer
#29duericPosted 12/27/2012 5:33:20 PM
cloudrivera posted...
Hey guess what I just found out! If you're having trouble with TF users you can use something known as Cold Blooded to counter it! Who would have thought?

Does Cold Blooded make them move?

Cuz if it does, I'm all over that s***.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#30supercoolisaacPosted 12/27/2012 5:33:28 PM
It makes the reflex and holo sights useless. That alone is enough of a reason to change it. It either needs to increase recoil or make it take longer to scope in.

I'm not whining because I know somebody is going to say I am. I'm simply pointing out that its unbalanced and needs to be changed.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac