Oh my god. The target finder is now an epidemic

#31aheroafakePosted 12/27/2012 5:35:03 PM
Derwood posted...
aheroafake posted...
Derwood posted...
People who don't say it's a crutch are full of it.

On a dark map like Plaza, someone can be lurking in the shadows and your screen lights up like a pink christmas tree. What other attachment in the history of CoD gives you a full screen optic that blinks like you won the lottery every time a single pixel of the enemy shows up?

Proves my point. People that complain about it are those camping in dark spots in maps. Stop hiding in dark spots, then it wouldn't be much of a problem.

So if I'm playing plaza, I can't flank you from the shadows? I have to run right through the middle of the open areas where there is no cover?

I don't mind people that try to flank. But constantly camping in a match just to get kills is dumb. I don't constantly ADS with my TF to find people. I usually only use it when I see someone.
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man
#32sonicteam2k1Posted 12/27/2012 5:35:14 PM
it's a good attachment. has it's pros and cons.
---
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own
#33duericPosted 12/27/2012 5:35:56 PM
sonicteam2k1 posted...
it's a good attachment. has it's pros and cons.

Cons?
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#34dario1101Posted 12/27/2012 5:40:26 PM
I use the Target Finder on my FAL and man! It helps a ton!
I run and gun with the FAL but since my vision is pretty poor i use the target finder to find the enemies. And they shine bright like a diamond! Literally!
I can do okay without it but it's the target finder that makes me see my enemies, i can see targets that i didn't even know that they were there!
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-156! :D Started Feb. 2012
#35aheroafakePosted 12/27/2012 5:41:54 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
It makes the reflex and holo sights useless. That alone is enough of a reason to change it. It either needs to increase recoil or make it take longer to scope in.

I'm not whining because I know somebody is going to say I am. I'm simply pointing out that its unbalanced and needs to be changed.

When you ADS with it, it takes up your WHOLE screen and the remainder of what you can see isn't a whole lot. But that isn't enough of a con, huh?
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
#36cloudriveraPosted 12/27/2012 5:42:47 PM
dario1101 posted...
I run and gun with the FAL but since my vision is pretty poor i use the target finder to find the enemies. And they shine bright like a diamond! Literally!
I can do okay without it but it's the target finder that makes me see my enemies, i can see targets that i didn't even know that they were there!

Thats why I use it with my LSAT as well. Sometimes I can't see anything well, especially in the crap known as Carrier
---
currently playing: inFAMOUS 2, Halo 4, Dishonored, COD:Black Ops 2
#37duericPosted 12/27/2012 5:45:22 PM
aheroafake posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
It makes the reflex and holo sights useless. That alone is enough of a reason to change it. It either needs to increase recoil or make it take longer to scope in.

I'm not whining because I know somebody is going to say I am. I'm simply pointing out that its unbalanced and needs to be changed.

When you ADS with it, it takes up your WHOLE screen and the remainder of what you can see isn't a whole lot. But that isn't enough of a con, huh?

Considering you can still see everything you can see without it, I don't see how that's a con.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#38aheroafakePosted 12/27/2012 5:45:46 PM
cloudrivera posted...
dario1101 posted...

Thats why I use it with my LSAT as well. Sometimes I can't see anything well, especially in the crap known as Carrier

Uh, I think he was being sarcastic.
---
#39cloudriveraPosted 12/27/2012 5:47:14 PM
aheroafake posted...
cloudrivera posted...
dario1101 posted...

Uh, I think he was being sarcastic.

lol well that went straight by my head
---
currently playing: inFAMOUS 2, Halo 4, Dishonored, COD:Black Ops 2
#40OmegaReaper21Posted 12/27/2012 5:48:13 PM
Rikiaz posted...
The reason I think it should only be on LMGs is not because it is overpowered, but because everyone in the world uses it. On EVERYTHING.

That is actually a good idea to make LMGs decently useful. One of the best tips I've heard in a while. My only problem is that it would kind of help campers, but that being said if they're going to camp, they're going to camp anyway.