Oh my god. The target finder is now an epidemic

#41aheroafakePosted 12/27/2012 5:48:52 PM
cloudrivera posted...
aheroafake posted...
cloudrivera posted...
dario1101 posted...
I use the Target Finder on my FAL and man! It helps a ton!
I run and gun with the FAL but since my vision is pretty poor i use the target finder to find the enemies. And they shine bright like a diamond! Literally!
I can do okay without it but it's the target finder that makes me see my enemies, i can see targets that i didn't even know that they were there!

Thats why I use it with my LSAT as well. Sometimes I can't see anything well, especially in the crap known as Carrier

Uh, I think he was being sarcastic.

lol well that went straight by my head

I kinda figured that out lol.
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man
#42Skello1OPosted 12/27/2012 5:54:35 PM
I realize the problem now, it's not that the Target Finder is OP, it's that the attachment itself manipulates it's user into playing like a scared little child.
---
"As a human, I will seek companionship when alone, but desire solitude after I have found a companion!" -Mal
#43JSpillaPosted 12/27/2012 5:56:24 PM
aheroafake posted...
dueric posted...
aheroafake posted...
fatclemenza posted...
Who cares, its not even a big advantage, just more of a "insult to injury" thing in the killcam. 9 times out of 10 you would have been seen anyway.

This. People seriously need to stop whining about the TF. Honestly I think the only people that complain about it is people who are constantly killed by it that are trying to constantly camp. I use it because of the dark spots in the maps.

Well yeah. That's exactly why we complain about it. It's the cheapest thing in the game. Which is an achievement considering this game is one huge OP weapon.

Besides, you can tell when someone is using it as a complement or a crutch.

Like I said, stop hiding/camping and you wouldn't have a problem. Did you complain about how Treyarch nerfed Ghost as well?

Don't know if t has been mentioned, but sounds like you're the camper. 2.55 K/D, 210 SPM LOL
#44SpabobinPosted 12/27/2012 5:57:45 PM
Derwood posted...
People who don't say it's a crutch are full of it.

On a dark map like Plaza, someone can be lurking in the shadows and your screen lights up like a pink christmas tree. What other attachment in the history of CoD gives you a full screen optic that blinks like you won the lottery every time a single pixel of the enemy shows up?

Thermal scope (comparable, since the TF takes off like half your view with its tunnel vision)

MMS, you don't even need to see a pixel

MW2 tubes, you don't need to even see a pixel, just fire it and get free kills

But beside all that, you're mad that people use an attachment that specifically counters the people who camp in dark corners? Finding people isn't the hard part in CoD, it's aiming and shooting faster than your opponent does (and the skill involved in this process is highly dependent on connection). And if someone is standing in one spot aiming with their TF at a corner waiting for you to walk past them, they would have seen you with any other sight as well.
---
SSF4AE: Ibuki; Subs: Sakura, Ryu, M. Bison
UMvC3: Wesker/Hulk/Sentinel; Felicia/Sentinel/Wesker
#45ICantNameGud(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 6:00:53 PM
Haha yess a simple observation about new players turned into this.
---
iPhone, typos, apologies.
#46aheroafakePosted 12/27/2012 6:02:22 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#47phantasyPosted 12/27/2012 6:04:59 PM(edited)
theres always cold blooded to counter it

I wish there was a target finder for uavs on the ffjh launcher. sometimes its frustrating spinning around looking for it
---
[This message was FORCEFULLY deleted by a moderator or administrator]
#48aheroafakePosted 12/27/2012 6:03:55 PM
Say I camp based on my stats. Actually play on my team before you make an assumption. I defend points more than anything else.
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
#49aheroafakePosted 12/27/2012 6:06:03 PM
ICantNameGud posted...
Haha yess a simple observation about new players turned into this.

I'm sure you wanted this topic to turn out like this though, right?
---
#50duericPosted 12/27/2012 6:08:52 PM
aheroafake posted...
Say I camp based on my stats. Actually play on my team before you make an assumption. I defend points more than anything else.

I'm not sure you thought this statement through.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member