Oh my god. The target finder is now an epidemic

#51Superman070776Posted 12/27/2012 5:08:53 PM
I think the whining is a bigger epidemic. Maybe you should use cold blooded so they can't see the tiny diamond when you are head glitching. Then you don't have to cry anymore.

BTW, I use it, but these days, I play more One In The Chamber so I haven't been using it.
---
Game Devs...you will never please all of these complainers...so just ignore them and keep giving the rest of us the games we like.
#52duericPosted 12/27/2012 5:09:55 PM
Superman070776 posted...

BTW, I use it, but these days, I play more One In The Chamber so I haven't been using it.

I bet if they let you, you would.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#53aheroafakePosted 12/27/2012 5:12:48 PM(edited)
dueric posted...
aheroafake posted...
Say I camp based on my stats. Actually play on my team before you make an assumption. I defend points more than anything else.

I'm not sure you thought this statement through.

I did actually. I know it was a contradiction but I meant I don't camp in random miniscule parts of the map to get kills. I help my team by trying to keep enemies off the points.
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man
#54duericPosted 12/27/2012 5:12:53 PM
aheroafake posted...
dueric posted...
aheroafake posted...
Say I camp based on my stats. Actually play on my team before you make an assumption. I defend points more than anything else.

I did actually. I know it was a contradiction but I meant I don't camp in random miniscule parts of the map to get kills. I help my team by trying to keep enemies of the points.

Hey. Not judging. Somebody has to protect that home flag while you're getting spawn trapped.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#55aheroafakePosted 12/27/2012 5:15:10 PM
dueric posted...
aheroafake posted...
dueric posted...
aheroafake posted...

I did actually. I know it was a contradiction but I meant I don't camp in random miniscule parts of tOkayhe map to get kills. I help my team by trying to keep enemies of the points.

Hey. Not judging. Somebody has to protect that home flag while you're getting spawn trapped.

Okay?
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
#56JSpillaPosted 12/27/2012 5:17:31 PM
dueric posted...
aheroafake posted...

LOL

and if i do play on your team, make sure you don't quit or we don't get our poop pushed in while you're busy defending one flag (23% W/L eh?)
#57aheroafakePosted 12/27/2012 5:21:32 PM
JSpilla posted...
dueric posted...
aheroafake posted...

LOL

and if i do play on your team, make sure you don't quit or we don't get our poop pushed in while you're busy defending one flag (23% W/L eh?)

It's obvious that I don't care about staying in the game if my team is losing. I've made that super obvious as well. You've got to be blind not to notice. It's cool though, I'll keep on killing you guys while you're complaining about the TF lol.
---
#58duericPosted 12/27/2012 5:23:55 PM
aheroafake posted...

It's obvious that I don't care about staying in the game if my team is losing. I've made that super obvious as well. You've got to be blind not to notice. It's cool though, I'll keep on killing you guys while you're complaining about the TF lol.

And we'll keep complaining.

It's like the circle of life. Only we don't get a cool Disney song and adorable characters.
---
#59aheroafakePosted 12/27/2012 5:26:52 PM
dueric posted...
aheroafake posted...

And we'll keep complaining.

It's like the circle of life. Only we don't get a cool Disney song and adorable characters.

Well then we should. This would be much more enjoyable.
---
#60DarthLampePosted 12/27/2012 5:30:46 PM
It makes the reflex and holo sights useless. That alone is enough of a reason to change it. It either needs to increase recoil or make it take longer to scope in.

I'm not whining because I know somebody is going to say I am. I'm simply pointing out that its unbalanced and needs to be changed.

I don't get this logic at all. The attachment literally doesn't work at all unless the user is scoped in already. That sacrifices movement and quick turns for someone that's moving, and it takes away like 30% of the on screen view with that big giant scope when you are zoomed in, making it not that great at posting up. Huge tunnel vision.

MMS makes reflex useless as well. Increasing recoil would literally destroy the attachment so that it isn't viable. It's hard enough to use long distance weapons in this game, increasing the recoil pretty much makes any gun useless when there are easier alternatives that are just as good.
---
SWB Drawing Update: ~10% finished!