Oh my god. The target finder is now an epidemic

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Oh my god. The target finder is now an epidemic
3 years ago#61
QualiT posted...
This attachment literally makes carrier playable lol.

This.

I'll use a Remingon or KSG on most maps, but if a lobby votes Carrier its time for FAL with target finder.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
3 years ago#62
DarthLampe posted...
It makes the reflex and holo sights useless. That alone is enough of a reason to change it. It either needs to increase recoil or make it take longer to scope in.

I'm not whining because I know somebody is going to say I am. I'm simply pointing out that its unbalanced and needs to be changed.

I don't get this logic at all. The attachment literally doesn't work at all unless the user is scoped in already. That sacrifices movement and quick turns for someone that's moving, and it takes away like 30% of the on screen view with that big giant scope when you are zoomed in, making it not that great at posting up. Huge tunnel vision.

MMS makes reflex useless as well. Increasing recoil would literally destroy the attachment so that it isn't viable. It's hard enough to use long distance weapons in this game, increasing the recoil pretty much makes any gun useless when there are easier alternatives that are just as good.

This. That's why I don't understand when someone says the TF doesn't partially obscure your vision and presents a con when using it>_<
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man
3 years ago#63
cold blooded pro
3 years ago#64
Just use cold blooded. Why won't people stop complaining about it when it has a direct counter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I use only irons never any sights whatsoever. They are a waste of an attachment imo including target finder, it's totally unnecessary.
---
Teh bestest sig.
3 years ago#65
cheebsy posted...
Just use cold blooded. Why won't people stop complaining about it when it has a direct counter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I use only irons never any sights whatsoever. They are a waste of an attachment imo including target finder, it's totally unnecessary.

Obviously a lot of these complainers are none too bright.
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
3 years ago#66
Target finder shouldn't have a reticule on it. At least that would make the shots a little harder to place.
---
Ay yo b. Lemme get a extra water.
http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/7782/120339849739sn8.gif
3 years ago#67
I personally think there should be the invisible camo!

That would definitely be a perfect counter to TF
3 years ago#68
aheroafake posted...
dueric posted...
aheroafake posted...

It's obvious that I don't care about staying in the game if my team is losing. I've made that super obvious as well. You've got to be blind not to notice. It's cool though, I'll keep on killing you guys while you're complaining about the TF lol.

And we'll keep complaining.

It's like the circle of life. Only we don't get a cool Disney song and adorable characters.

Well then we should. This would be much more enjoyable.

Heck yeah there should be! So Disney cartoon..ok maybe like a sloth for the guy that camps. Then you could have like roadrunner type bird for the rusher. A big gorilla guy that shoots rockets? ok I gotta not drink at work anymore..
3 years ago#69
dueric posted...
sonicteam2k1 posted...
it's a good attachment. has it's pros and cons.

Cons?

narrows field of view, slower movement while ADS, even with the stock.
---
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own
3 years ago#70
Masta Blasta posted...
Target finder shouldn't have a reticule on it. At least that would make the shots a little harder to place.

Even being under the effects of an EMP and EMP grenades, I was still killing people with the TF.
---
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Oh my god. The target finder is now an epidemic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived