Oh my god. The target finder is now an epidemic

#71CashDudeHomiePosted 12/27/2012 6:21:44 PM
ITT: people don't know what "literally" means.
---
"I think it's 7lbs... that's how much the wiimote weighs."
-HarukoBass
#72aheroafakePosted 12/27/2012 6:24:46 PM
TheRichness posted...
aheroafake posted...
dueric posted...
aheroafake posted...

It's obvious that I don't care about staying in the game if my team is losing. I've made that super obvious as well. You've got to be blind not to notice. It's cool though, I'll keep on killing you guys while you're complaining about the TF lol.

And we'll keep complaining.

It's like the circle of life. Only we don't get a cool Disney song and adorable characters.

Well then we should. This would be much more enjoyable.

Heck yeah there should be! So Disney cartoon..ok maybe like a sloth for the guy that camps. Then you could have like roadrunner type bird for the rusher. A big gorilla guy that shoots rockets? ok I gotta not drink at work anymore..

That's freaking genius! Anyone know any Disney reps.? We need to put this into motion!
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man
#73Razed812Posted 12/27/2012 7:33:22 PM
dueric posted...
Virtrudian posted...
It's because you play on Xbox. PS3 has very few target finder users. Also less South Park emblems.

That lag though.

After playing COD on PS3, I feel like a dbag when I complain about Xbox sometimes.

You guys got it rough.

PS3 lag is way better than 360 lag IMO.
---
I am become the danger, knocker of doors.
http://i.imgur.com/EEOSm.png
#74aheroafakePosted 12/27/2012 9:55:49 PM(edited)
The funniest thing about this whole situation is that the IN-GAME info bar at the bottom of the loading screen clearly states "The Target Finder is useful for spotting people in dark areas..." yet people still whine about it. If the game clearly states that the TF helps spotting people in the dark, that's obviously what they intended people to use it for. Gah, smh>_>
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
#75dario1101Posted 12/27/2012 9:36:54 PM
cloudrivera posted...
aheroafake posted...
cloudrivera posted...
dario1101 posted...
I use the Target Finder on my FAL and man! It helps a ton!
I run and gun with the FAL but since my vision is pretty poor i use the target finder to find the enemies. And they shine bright like a diamond! Literally!
I can do okay without it but it's the target finder that makes me see my enemies, i can see targets that i didn't even know that they were there!

Thats why I use it with my LSAT as well. Sometimes I can't see anything well, especially in the crap known as Carrier

Uh, I think he was being sarcastic.

lol well that went straight by my head

Oh haha, No i was actually being for real! :P
But yeah, the TF is pretty nasty on the FAL. But all i do nowadays is just run around with a Tac-45 Extended Mags and Long Barrel... Let that thing go to work!
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-156! :D Started Feb. 2012
#76aheroafakePosted 12/27/2012 9:42:46 PM
^Yeah I use it on my SF FAL.
---