What do you have gold so far?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. What do you have gold so far?
2 years ago#1
I have a gold cross bow and I am about 4 bloodthirsty away from the Skorp. I have to stop skipping around and focus on each one. Think ill do the An-94 next. Not really interested in diamond either. Did most of crossbow on Sticks and Stones.
---
2 years ago#2
Assault shield which was painful for me.
Ballistic knife also painful
Remington
An94
Skorpion

I wish we could also get gold for lethals and tacs. Omg gold bouncing bettie?
2 years ago#3
BansheeNTDmode posted...
Assault shield which was painful for me.
Ballistic knife also painful
Remington
An94
Skorpion

I wish we could also get gold for lethals and tacs. Omg gold bouncing bettie?

Or gold C4. I would love that.

I have all gold SMG's, thats it.
---
GT: Stelthmastr
2 years ago#4
Btw... to get the last two camo on the crossbow. (Bloodthirsty and hit all 6 shots) I did it on Sticks camping the basement on Hijacked. Got both the same match. Just tuck in a corner and people run right by. I think they have trouble reading you on radar that you are below the ship.
---
2 years ago#5
I have all of the shotguns gold. I also have all but Kap40 gold though that should be finished this weekend.

I don't care to get anything else gold. Honestly I only got the shotguns gold because it was pretty easy. I only want the pistols gold so I can have a diamond Executioner. I find most of the gold/diamond camos to be gaudy. I prefer the weapons with no camo though the alternating gold/diamond magazines on the Five Seven are pretty unique.
---
"Cover your receptors Perceptor."
Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.
2 years ago#6
So far:

Wombat knife
Assault shield
Crossbro
Baller knife
RPG

Just started working on diamond pistols.
---
"That one hurt our reputation." <-- Vonderhaar talking about Black Ops 2.
2 years ago#7
all ARs & FHJ.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
2 years ago#8
FAL, M8A1, and AN-94. I think I'm gonna gold the SWAT, DSR, MSMC, and SMR next. I want to do a shotgun next but don't know which shotgun to do it on.
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man
2 years ago#9
None. Could care less about the camo color.
---
Anyone who supports DLC of any kind deserves a swift kick to the balls... repeatedly. Take a stand! Stop giving companies extra pocket money.
2 years ago#10
All Shotguns
Combat Knife
AN-94
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. What do you have gold so far?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived