As if anyone here actually enjoys this game.

#1NiNtEnDoMaNiAc1Posted 12/28/2012 12:20:45 PM
Had me for a while, you trolled me a while. But nobody can enjoy this. It's a disaster. Two years for something which has no charm, fun, and lacks everything needed for a good time. Well bloody done.

I'd rather drive a railroad spike through my head than play this game, also that may actually open me to enjoy it.

Waste of money and the entire development team are a waste of skin, space and effort. This isn't even a rant, it's the truth and that hurts the fanboys here, but there's a reason this has bad reviews everywhere you look, and it ain't because BF3 idiots are trolling that's for sure. If anyone wants to go back to any other game (apart from BO1 which is also an unmitigated disaster), I may have you on my FL anyway. Thank God FC3 was delivered today.

inb4dontletthedoorslam
inb4mad
inb4whoareyou
inb4IWfanboy
inb4badkid
---
GT: Mardy nS
All spelling mistakes are thanks to the iPhone I love dearly.
#2MyzticRedPandaPosted 12/28/2012 12:21:39 PM
so...i herd u liek mudkipz
---
Regardless of warnings the future doesn't scare me at all
#3DrascalKillerPosted 12/28/2012 12:23:05 PM
I like this game quite a bit actually, but maybe that's because I'm not bad at it.
---
Gamertag: Drascalkiller
Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wceny-hD6r0
#4ICantNameGudPosted 12/28/2012 12:24:45 PM
Satisfied customer reporting in.
---
iPhone, typos, apologies.
#5blackboxsterPosted 12/28/2012 12:27:14 PM
I have no issues with it! I actually play the multiplayer more then any other CoD game.

IDK why you dont enjoy it. Not like you gave any actual reasons.
---
GT: Begz13
#6ImTooSkilleddPosted 12/28/2012 12:27:28 PM
DrascalKiller posted...
I like this game quite a bit actually, but maybe that's because I'm not bad at it.

I disliked BO1 and had a 3.58 KDR in it and was in the top 1000 for all-time leaderboards in multiple game modes. What a horrible argument.
---
"Please tell us again of the importance of being a pro call of duty player. I seemed to have missed that."
#7kuterPosted 12/28/2012 12:30:36 PM
Everyone enjoy the game when they do good, no one can deny that.

Also

Everyone hate the game when they don't do good, be it because they lag or people are better than them.
#8BansheeNTDmodePosted 12/28/2012 12:35:31 PM
I like this game that punishes me for having better connection than cheapskates by lag compensating them over me. Its like playing really hard games like ninja gaiden or dark souls and if i ever do good it feels like an accomplishment. They should give me an achievement like "what lag?" That gives 100 gamerscore for playing the laggiest match 100 times which is pretty often
#9AtlasHarpoonPosted 12/28/2012 12:38:25 PM
ImTooSkilledd posted...
DrascalKiller posted...

I disliked BO1 and had a 3.58 KDR in it and was in the top 1000 for all-time leaderboards in multiple game modes. What a horrible argument.

Its not a horrible argument, he likes the game because he does well. Just because you have done well and didn't like a game doesn't mean that you can't like a game because you're good at it.
#10DrascalKillerPosted 12/28/2012 12:39:46 PM
ImTooSkilledd posted...
DrascalKiller posted...

I have a hard time believing you disliked the game if you spent that much time playing it. Why would you put yourself through something you don't like for so long? There's a difference between not liking a game and acknowledging that it has flaws you know (I think MW2 was a horrible CoD, but I still like it).
---
Gamertag: Drascalkiller
Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wceny-hD6r0