As if anyone here actually enjoys this game.

#21NriepwPosted 12/28/2012 1:06:16 PM
I like the game but I am still very let down by it.
#22NiNtEnDoMaNiAc1(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2012 1:24:23 PM
Didn't I say I'm not interested in idiots calling me bad? Because I have like a 1.55 KD, my worst in a while, and a 2.1 WL, which is good considering I never roll in a big party.

Any who, I am not bad at this game by any stretch and those who have defended me, thank you. But don't bang your head against a wall, idiots don't listen. Well, can't.
---
GT: Mardy nS
All spelling mistakes are thanks to the iPhone I love dearly.
#23NejiHyuga900Posted 12/28/2012 6:40:56 PM
ICantNameGud posted...
Satisfied customer reporting in.

^This = Me too. I am enjoying the campaign a lot. I do play multiplayer and zombies but I am enjoying the campaign the most.
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji
Steam ID: NejiHyuga900
#24Superman070776Posted 12/28/2012 6:43:37 PM
I love inb4 trolls. I enjoy the game because it is fun. I;m not a try-hard who gets panty wrinkles over losing a match or two. I don't get mad at campers, I just hunt them out. I don't whine about people hiding behind cover because only a moron would run out in the open to allow the other team to shoot at them easier. Foolish children troll forums...so continue being foolish, and we will continue enjoying the game.
---
Game Devs...you will never please all of these complainers...so just ignore them and keep giving the rest of us the games we like.
#25lil_bandit18Posted 12/28/2012 6:47:17 PM
It's extremely annoying at times. I'm going to wait before I buy the next CoD just to make sure the maps/hit detection/lag compensation isn't worse, as that seems to be the current trend. I'd just really enjoy the game more if I didn't lose gun fights I know I should win. The instadeaths are pretty annoying too, and getting killed once I run around a wall (which is common in CoD) is aggravating.
---
TM 87
http://i.imgur.com/SfVGv.jpg
#26DrFeelgood1984Posted 12/28/2012 6:50:20 PM
NiNtEnDoMaNiAc1 posted...
Had me for a while, you trolled me a while. But nobody can enjoy this. It's a disaster. Two years for something which has no charm, fun, and lacks everything needed for a good time. Well bloody done.

I'd rather drive a railroad spike through my head than play this game, also that may actually open me to enjoy it.

Waste of money and the entire development team are a waste of skin, space and effort. This isn't even a rant, it's the truth and that hurts the fanboys here, but there's a reason this has bad reviews everywhere you look, and it ain't because BF3 idiots are trolling that's for sure. If anyone wants to go back to any other game (apart from BO1 which is also an unmitigated disaster), I may have you on my FL anyway. Thank God FC3 was delivered today.

inb4dontletthedoorslam
inb4mad
inb4whoareyou
inb4IWfanboy
inb4badkid

Haha, Black Ops 1 is the best online shooter this gen. I hoped Black Ops II would be better, but it isn't. Still better than MW2 & MW3 though.
---
Scammed by Leighton04 DO NOT trust this user.
#27Superman070776Posted 12/28/2012 6:53:39 PM
People mad at losing gun fights should try hardcore. I haven't cussed at the screen once. I have never had much lag problems...very rarely some Walmart internet kid will come in, but I just change lobbies.
---
Game Devs...you will never please all of these complainers...so just ignore them and keep giving the rest of us the games we like.