Sound question, please read and answer if you have any suggestions.

#1moridin7632Posted 12/28/2012 2:32:13 PM
I have an issue that comes from playing in parties.

When I am in party chat I cannot hear any one not in the party. Granted its not a huge problem because most people are boring or annoying, but sometimes I'm interested in what is going on.

In the other CoDs that I played I never had this problem. I could be in party chat and talk to my buddy, but yet still hear any weird conversations going on around me.

Before anyone says take it out of party chat, I don't like that cause I tend to talk a lot(even when I am playing by myself lol) and I don't want the rest of the lobby to hear this.

I'm hoping there is some setting that I haven't checked. Any help would be appreciated.
---
To understand the future, we must go back in time
#2bagmupPosted 12/28/2012 2:35:44 PM
I've never been able to hear the lobby when i'm in party chat, isn't that the point?
#3moridin7632(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2012 2:38:31 PM
bagmup posted...
I've never been able to hear the lobby when i'm in party chat, isn't that the point?

I've always used it so I can talk to my party and not the lobby, but in the other CoDs I was able to still hear the lobby.

While a lot of the people on this game irritate me and need to be muted, there are sometimes that you overhear a conversation that can make you laugh through the whole match.
---
To understand the future, we must go back in time
#4startedONatariPosted 12/28/2012 2:54:58 PM
on previous cods you go through the xbox menu and go to the sound settings put it on play through headset and speakers which would allow you to hear your party via headset and lobby via your tv. i don't know if it works for this game or with tb's because i haven't tried.