So with the increased score needed to get UAVs now

#1ImTooSkilleddPosted 12/28/2012 5:20:27 PM
How useful is Ghost? I don't have the game but when I played it a little back in late November before the update that changed the score needed to get UAV, Ghost seemed like a necessity. Has that changed with the update? Is it now better to just use FJ or some other 1st perk?
---
"Please tell us again of the importance of being a pro call of duty player. I seemed to have missed that."
#2Faust_8Posted 12/28/2012 5:33:47 PM
It's not needed AS much but I still find it pretty damn necessary most of the time. Being on the radar in these linear, clutter-strewn maps is suicide. Only on one class do I have Flak Jacket instead because it's a LMG.

But yeah, you can justify not using Ghost as much if you want since in some games not many UAVs are called...but in others, there still are a bunch. So it's up to you and how much of a difference you see Ghost make.
---
The supernatural says that if you act a certain way you might avoid suffering. But reality says you came from the stars...
#3HaahahahaPosted 12/28/2012 5:34:07 PM
Ghost is very effective in this game. Its like thr an-94 with its hidden uses
---
SoulSilverFC~ 4126 3793 3849
#4slaveanselmoPosted 12/28/2012 5:35:29 PM
This is only in tdm right? B/c UAVs are still common place in HCKC.
---
..good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment..
#5ICantNameGudPosted 12/28/2012 5:35:53 PM
If you play TDM of FFA it's almost useless, objective based gamemodes pretty much beg for Ghost/Flak combo.
---
iPhone, typos, apologies.
#6flagg2kplusPosted 12/28/2012 5:36:47 PM
UAVs are still up 24/7 in KC.

So very useful.
---
Making guns illegal will end gun violence right? They should make murder illegal too. No more murder. They should make rape illegal! No more rape! Drugs too...
#7slaveanselmoPosted 12/28/2012 5:37:56 PM
They talking about bringing back HCFFA or what? Nobody plays their stupid party games and they get left on the menu..
---
..good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment..
#8TheRealJayveezyPosted 12/28/2012 5:40:23 PM
slaveanselmo posted...
They talking about bringing back HCFFA or what? Nobody plays their stupid party games and they get left on the menu..

Not quite sure why you posted this in this topic, but yes, why did they do such a thing. Makes no sense. I do however enjoy the party games for a nice break from the normal playlists.
#9Superman070776Posted 12/28/2012 5:40:49 PM
slaveanselmo posted...

I have never had to wait for a game in Party Games. There are a lot of people playing. I think you meant YOU never play party games, so you can't understand why they would leave it there for the people that do play them. One in the Chamber is great, and so is Stick and Stones. Not everyone has the skill to play games like that, so maybe they will give you HCFFA soon....[eyeroll]
---
Game Devs...you will never please all of these complainers...so just ignore them and keep giving the rest of us the games we like.