I guess Treyarch thinks that its really easy to snipe people twice

#1ChaseBoistPosted 12/29/2012 11:27:02 AM
From far away? Sure. But I'm not that type of guy. I like to run and gun with a sniper rifle.

But when I'm playing this game and run around with a Ballista, it gets kind of old shooting a dude (in the upper chest no less) and then I get a hitmarker only for me to get killed! It was hard enough timing the shot the first time, but then you actually expect me to shoot the guy again? Come on Treyarch...it was never this bad on the other games, why did you screw it up on this game? I mean the chance of me shooting him again from that close has gotta be like 30%.

I even put on the FMJ which makes the damage the highest possible, yet I still have to shoot people twice more than half the time.

On Blops 1 I had so much fun with the L96 because I got so much one hit, one kill's...But not on this game.

Inb4TypicalGFaqsNerdResponse
Inb4Nerds
Inb4SomethingAboutMeQuickscopingWhichIDontEvenDo
#2BassGsSpDeluxePosted 12/29/2012 11:30:08 AM
ChaseBoist posted...
From far away? Sure. But I'm not that type of guy. I like to run and gun with a sniper rifle.

But when I'm playing this game and run around with a Ballista, it gets kind of old shooting a dude (in the upper chest no less) and then I get a hitmarker only for me to get killed! It was hard enough timing the shot the first time, but then you actually expect me to shoot the guy again? Come on Treyarch...it was never this bad on the other games, why did you screw it up on this game? I mean the chance of me shooting him again from that close has gotta be like 30%.

I even put on the FMJ which makes the damage the highest possible, yet I still have to shoot people twice more than half the time.

On Blops 1 I had so much fun with the L96 because I got so much one hit, one kill's...But not on this game.

Inb4TypicalGFaqsNerdResponse
Inb4Nerds
Inb4SomethingAboutMeQuickscopingWhichIDontEvenDo

You're trolling, right?

Because if not... Well, I can't say it without sounding like an ass.
---
Now Playing - Far Cry 3 /// Waiting For - Watch_Dogs
#3jay11228181Posted 12/29/2012 11:30:32 AM
I always get one shot killed. Either way sniper rifles aren't meant to run and gun.
#4outlawstar289Posted 12/29/2012 11:32:23 AM
ChaseBoist posted...
I'm trying to run and gun with a bolt-action rifle and it's not working, why? Also don't tell me why because I'll just accuse you of trolling me.

And FMJ doesn't increase damage
---
IMPERIVM
GT: Commando GMC
#5ALLENO31Posted 12/29/2012 11:32:43 AM
jay11228181 posted...
I always get one shot killed. Either way sniper rifles aren't meant to run and gun.

---
if you want to join the Bar With No Name just PM me :)
http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s464/ALLENO31/A7l71fNCYAEJDA9.jpg
#6duericPosted 12/29/2012 11:38:28 AM
ChaseBoist posted...
I like to run and gun with a sniper rifle.

Is that when you go from prone to crouch then back to prone?
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#7TheMudkipManPosted 12/29/2012 11:42:33 AM
I'm so glad that TC (and people like TC) are having issues with this.
---
GT: N7 Honor. CAUTION: Above post may contain opinions.
#8Astro_B0mbPosted 12/29/2012 11:44:27 AM
Stopped reading at fmj damage increase, try harder.

Also lrn2aim, I do quite well with the ballista, it is my most uses gun.
---
.:The Elite Connection:.
#9ChaseBoist(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2012 11:53:44 AM
Astro_B0mb posted...

But it does increase the damage, it even says so.
#10duericPosted 12/29/2012 11:55:01 AM
ChaseBoist posted...
Astro_B0mb posted...

But it does increase the damage, it even says so.

It only affect damage when shooting through objects or at killstreaks.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member