try hards in every lobby

#11billnye69Posted 12/30/2012 4:42:51 PM
If I don't try hard my wife won't be satisfied with my performance.
---
The worst mistake a game developer can make is listening to the community. Halo Reach, Modern Warfare 3 and Black Ops 2 are the ending result.....enough said.
#12ICantNameGudPosted 12/30/2012 4:43:10 PM
ReggieBush09 posted...
yeah people leveling up their weapon and/or trying to get diamond camos is pretty pathetic and you should feel bad. not let others level up to 55 making us grind it out once I get to 55 I'm done and don't care about textures on a gun or getting other textures on a gun get a life bro.

>watches sports
>don't spend your free time doing stuff guys!
---
iPhone, typos, apologies.
#13BoxTheMuppetPosted 12/30/2012 4:46:57 PM
billnye69 posted...

She is thrilled about my performance. Maybe we should compare notes and see where you aren't stacking up.
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!
#14billnye69Posted 12/30/2012 4:49:18 PM
BoxTheMuppet posted...
billnye69 posted...

She is thrilled about my performance. Maybe we should compare notes and see where you aren't stacking up.

Not getting enough headshots. ; )
---
The worst mistake a game developer can make is listening to the community. Halo Reach, Modern Warfare 3 and Black Ops 2 are the ending result.....enough said.
#15ReggieBush09(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 5:27:20 PM
here's the thing.

your making it an unenjoyable expierence for others who just wanna have fun.

and for them to have fun your pushing them to try hard which is turn doesn't make the game fun for them just you.
---
Saints Supporter and LAkers number 1 fan and Fresno state Bball and Football fan
#16ICantNameGudPosted 12/30/2012 5:50:06 PM
ReggieBush09 posted...
here's the thing.

and for them to have fun your pushing them to try hard which is turn doesn't make the game fun for them just you.

So you are saying that by learning to use a new weapon every two days and in that time getting 150 kills with no perks or attachments makes the game not fun for you, the person who uses one SMG and rushes around mindlessly?

I really hope you're trolling.
---
iPhone, typos, apologies.
#17ReggieBush09(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 6:19:11 PM
you don't know me son I use a variety of guns but nothing seems to work anymore could be chicom could be vector could be MP 7 maybe even hamr

with try hards in the lobby doesn't matter what gun you use or what you do they will be trying harder than you.
---
Saints Supporter and LAkers number 1 fan and Fresno state Bball and Football fan
#18ReggieBush09(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 6:37:45 PM
ICantNameGud posted...
ReggieBush09 posted...
here's the thing.

So you are saying that by learning to use a new weapon every two days and in that time getting 150 kills with no perks or attachments makes the game not fun for you, the person who uses one SMG and rushes around mindlessly?

I really hope you're trolling.

that's exactly my point my game play style is punished because I have to some how have to out try the try hards which is useless and if running around looking for kills is my thang why not? but I can't anymore because I'll ahve scores like 2-25 making the game un fun for me see it's not about me just playing with others I wanna get kills too to have fun.

before i was putting 0-25 games on MW 2 i was just like at least Im playing with other and having fun no I need kills to have fun and the try hards don't let me get kills because they wanna level up their camos and precious weapon levels all I want to do man is go to level 55 and quit the game but playing with try hards in a lobby makes getting to level 55 a grind when I was putting up good games for my standards early this month until the try hards decided to get every camo I can't even reach level 55 that's all I m asking man.
---