Apparently one of the new DLC maps is

#1Valentino16Posted 12/30/2012 11:37:58 AM
a skate park...

they need to program skateboards as your melee weapon in that map.

....and reskin all the players to have greasy hair, tie-dye shirts and skinny jeans
---
GT: Obstreperosity
"Zur-En-Arrh"
#2OpShaftPosted 12/30/2012 11:58:01 AM
Quote:a skate park...

....and reskin all the players to have greasy hair, tie-dye shirts and skinny jeans

@Valentino16

I was a skater. Never had tie-dye or skinny jeans. Greasy hair... Meh, it was cool.
---
You ain't too little to get dat ass whooped.
#3pyrokinesis666Posted 12/30/2012 11:58:59 AM
if that poster is real, a couple of those maps better be large maps
#4Valentino16(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 12:02:43 PM(edited)
I was a skater. Never had tie-dye or skinny jeans. Greasy hair... Meh, it was cool

I was sponsored by Active in high school. But I hated being paid in energy drinks and clothes, so I got a real job and quit.
---
GT: Obstreperosity
"Zur-En-Arrh"
#5Teh_5_StarzPosted 12/31/2012 3:36:58 AM
Swag
---
GT: Teh 5 Star
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/dlc-the-mega64/719525
#6KillfaceDingoPosted 12/31/2012 5:41:03 AM
I have never seen a skater wearing tie-dye. In what decade were you a skater?
---
GT: Mighty Boosh420
I like to dissect girls. Did you know I'm utterly insane?
#7Tube_of_NoobPosted 12/31/2012 6:01:00 AM
GangstaFoLife posted...

@Valentino16

I was a skater. Never had tie-dye or skinny jeans. Greasy hair... Meh, it was cool.

Agreed. When I skated we wore regular jeans and punk/ska band shirts. But now well hipsters ruin everything. I do miss my checkered shoes.
---
Rick Grimes for President 2012
#8Emo Preppy KidPosted 12/31/2012 6:06:59 AM
Tube_of_Noob posted...
GangstaFoLife posted...

@Valentino16

Agreed. When I skated we wore regular jeans and punk/ska band shirts. But now well hipsters ruin everything. I do miss my checkered shoes.

sounds like you're describing "huge dweebs," not "hipsters"
---
I wanna have me a phat yacht.
#9Tube_of_NoobPosted 12/31/2012 6:28:16 AM
Emo Preppy Kid posted...
Tube_of_Noob posted...
GangstaFoLife posted...

@Valentino16

sounds like you're describing "huge dweebs," not "hipsters"

I am a bit out of touch with todays teenager, but aren't the hipsters the ones that wear the skinny jeans with long douchy hair. I see them all the time on skateboards in my town. Wish they would go back to razor scooters and stop giving skaters bad names.
---
Rick Grimes for President 2012
#10RapaleemanPosted 12/31/2012 6:30:49 AM(edited)
I skated heavily in the early 90's and even had the fist plastic Tony Hawk deck. No one wore tie-dye in my day.

We all wore some jeans or long shorts depending on the weather along with some Vans or Chuck T's. Skate shoes didn't really exist though I had a couple of pairs of Airwalks which were freaking expensive. Awesome but expensive though apparently they are now Payless exclusives which is just sad. For shirts most of us just wore white t's since we would end up tearing them.

On-topic: a skate park would be cool and a nice change of pace though the layout is what determines whether or not it is a good map. Design is only part of it.
---
"Cover your receptors Perceptor."
Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.