Zombies and the peacekeeper SMG

#1GbleekPosted 12/30/2012 2:09:27 PM
Why would it be zombies only? Nuketown Zombies introduced the M27 and the LSAT into zombies(Green run doesn't have them), and Treyarch didn't advertise those as "bonus guns".
#2bagmupPosted 12/30/2012 2:11:28 PM
I hope if there is a new gun, it's restricted to a dlc playlist, i don't want "pay to win" kids in the normal rotation.
#3ICantNameGudPosted 12/30/2012 2:15:31 PM
bagmup posted...
I hope if there is a new gun, it's restricted to a dlc playlist, i don't want "pay to win" kids in the normal rotation.

Lol you realize that once people buy the map pack they can't play with you right? And if they deleted it to play with vanilla players they would lose the SMG?
---
iPhone, typos, apologies.
#4bagmupPosted 12/30/2012 2:19:33 PM(edited)
ICantNameGud posted...
bagmup posted...

Lol you realize that once people buy the map pack they can't play with you right? And if they deleted it to play with vanilla players they would lose the SMG?

Yes i do realise that, but will they be able to bring the peacekeeper into the normal rotation? reading comprehension ftw...
#5ICantNameGudPosted 12/30/2012 2:20:21 PM
bagmup posted...
ICantNameGud posted...
bagmup posted...

Yes i do realise that, but will they be able to bring the peacemaker into the normal rotation? reading comprehension ftw...

The SMG that I mentioned that would be tied to the DLC and inaccessible if they remove it? Right back at ya dude. Map packs seperate players from those who do not have them, the gun is part of the DLC.

It's probably just for zombies anyway.
---
#6bagmupPosted 12/30/2012 2:22:25 PM
ICantNameGud posted...
bagmup posted...
ICantNameGud posted...
bagmup posted...

Yes i do realise that, but will they be able to bring the peacemaker into the normal rotation? reading comprehension ftw...

The SMG that I mentioned that would be tied to the DLC and inaccessible if they remove it? Right back at ya dude. Map packs seperate players from those who do not have them, the gun is part of the DLC.

Do you know it's tied to dlc only? BF3 was full of pay to win kids when they offered the shortcuts for $
#7ICantNameGudPosted 12/30/2012 2:24:10 PM
It's being advertised a bonus included in the map pack, correct?
---
#8TimmotheussPosted 12/30/2012 2:25:20 PM
ICantNameGud posted...
bagmup posted...

This. I actually forgot that DLC guns would be tied to the DLC in and of itself, so no reason to worry about any sort of gun DLC in that regard.
---
GT: Pipfection
#9bagmupPosted 12/30/2012 2:25:33 PM
ICantNameGud posted...
It's being advertised a bonus included in the map pack, correct?

Hope you're right.
#10oblivious2lifePosted 12/30/2012 6:37:42 PM
bagmup posted...
ICantNameGud posted...
bagmup posted...
ICantNameGud posted...
bagmup posted...

Do you know it's tied to dlc only? BF3 was full of pay to win kids when they offered the shortcuts for $

If it is in multiplayer, then you'll only see it if you buy the dlc. You won't even have to worry about seeing it if you don't buy it, because every time new dlc is released it sections off players.

Now if you join friends who have the dlc. In that case, yes, you probably will see it.
---
Im not drinking and driving. Im driving while drinking!
GT: FurryMagician