10 bloodthirsties on a sniper is a joke

#31Athleticsfan3Posted 12/30/2012 4:47:56 PM
i like how people complain that people camp with snipers, there is no such thing as camping with snipers. Thats what you are supposed to do with them
#32zxrax_alt_1Posted 12/30/2012 4:50:17 PM
HeartlessCharms posted...
Get 4 kills with one gun then switch to the gun you want the bloodthirsties on. It counts for the gun you got the 5th kill with.

No

Yes.

Unless they patched it.
---
http://www.twitch.tv/vraage || GT: v Raage
i7-3770K @4.46GHz || GTX 680 FTW 4GB || 8GB 2133MHz || ASUS Maximus V Extreme || SSD 840 250GB || 2TB HDD
#33ChaseBoist(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 6:19:20 PM
Gengar_OU posted...
Took me a total of 4 games for 10 bloodthirsties for the DSR and Ballista combined. If you don't suck at sniping, it's pretty easy. 5 kills isn't that much, and you shouldn't be missing shots.

Yeah sure. But you're used to camping because you suck. I'm not though.
#34keyblade_lordPosted 12/30/2012 6:26:37 PM
I have like 200 Blood Thirsties on my DSR xD Not that hard if you go camp.
---
OBJECTION! This Topic Clearly Sucks!
PSN, Steam, Gamertag and Nintendo Net ID: Joseponypants
#35ChaseBoist(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 6:28:38 PM
keyblade_lord posted...
I have like 200 Blood Thirsties on my DSR xD Not that hard if you go camp.

I have been camping. I've gotten two since I made this thread. But I kind of quit worrying about it because it made me rage pretty hard.
#36yoshinator112Posted 12/30/2012 6:30:10 PM
If I can get Gold Combat Knife on my 3rd day on this game (yesterday), I'm sure getting 10 with a Sniper Rifle isn't too much of a stretch. Sure, the Skulls Camo for the Combat Knife only requires 5, not 10 Bloodthirsty medals...but still. I don't have the Skulls Camo Achivement unlocked for my DSR (I mainly use Knife, Tac-45, and MSMC...hardly ever snipe) yet, but I'm sure it wouldn't take long. Probabaly very frustrating and annoying, especially when you get killed at 4 kills (happened to me a million times doing the Knife Skulls Camo =_=) but...not as bad as the knife I'm betting. I've gotten a couple Bloodthirsty with my DSR already, and I only use it once every few matches. Mostly on Raid, Express, Turbine, and that Yemen map that's like Socotra Island or whatever.
---
lI|PSN|Il Muramusa723
Men are equal; it is not birth but virtue that makes the difference. - Voltaire
#37yoshinator112Posted 12/30/2012 6:32:48 PM
zxrax_alt_1 posted...
Get 4 kills with one gun then switch to the gun you want the bloodthirsties on. It counts for the gun you got the 5th kill with.

No

Yes.

Unless they patched it.

When I was going for my Gold Combat Knife, the last Bloodthirsty I got I got the 5th kill as a Combat Axe kill because I panicked. Hoewever, the 6th kill I got was a Knife kill, and it unlocked my Gold/Skulls Camo. Idk if it's the same though, as Axe is a Lethal not a weapon :/
---
lI|PSN|Il Muramusa723
Men are equal; it is not birth but virtue that makes the difference. - Voltaire
#38ChaseBoist(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 6:41:11 PM
yoshinator112 posted...
zxrax_alt_1 posted...

No

Yes.

Unless they patched it.

When I was going for my Gold Combat Knife, the last Bloodthirsty I got I got the 5th kill as a Combat Axe kill because I panicked. Hoewever, the 6th kill I got was a Knife kill, and it unlocked my Gold/Skulls Camo. Idk if it's the same though, as Axe is a Lethal not a weapon :/

I got a bloodthirsty about 2 hours ago and I got like 7 kills. Two of them were a bouncing Betty and a knife.
#39Foxx3kPosted 12/30/2012 6:43:04 PM
The medal is irrelevant.

You need five kills with the weapon in one life to get credit for it.
Another five kills and another credit, even if the medal is a Merciless medal.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#40Solstice_Posted 12/30/2012 8:01:20 PM
Here's an interesting question. If you get 5 kills and the bloodthirsty and then without dying turn and net another 5 kills for a total of 10 kills no deaths does this count as 2 bloodthirsty's?

I could almost swear i did that once with an AR. Not certain, and curious if anyone knows.
---
No, no, the Vagrant Story is not for sale. Now Playing: Black Ops II/Tekken Tag 2/Civilization V/Skyrim/HoMM3