Good attachments for the MTAR and Type-25?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Good attachments for the MTAR and Type-25?
3 years ago#1
Basically I'm wondering if they completely lose their balls silenced or not. I really like running laser sight and either fast or extended mags, I don't care about optics or quickdraw.

So what do you think, worth silencing these two ARs? After I gold then I just have the SCAR and FAL which I imagine will be a cakewalk to finish.
iPhone, typos, apologies.
3 years ago#2
Im about to get my Tar gold, and the attachments i always used (while i had them unlocked since i prestige my weapons the instant i can) is grip/silencer. This is one of the few guns where i think grip works, and usually put a silencer on everything because it removes muzzle flash, which i hate since it can block some vision. I dont feel like the silencer hurt it that much, but then again i already think its terrible gun...
That's like filling your house with bears and then since the bears are a problem, filling it with tigers to fight them. -Faust_8
3 years ago#3
The MTAR's range is already pretty low, so I wouldn't put a suppressor on it. The Type 25 has low recoil and a high fire rate, so a suppressor wouldn't be a terrible choice (although I personally don't use one on it).
Gamertag: Drascalkiller
Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wceny-hD6r0
3 years ago#4
gamester091 posted...
Im about to get my Tar gold, and the attachments i always used (while i had them unlocked since i prestige my weapons the instant i can) is grip/silencer. This is one of the few guns where i think grip works, and usually put a silencer on everything because it removes muzzle flash, which i hate since it can block some vision. I dont feel like the silencer hurt it that much, but then again i already think its terrible gun...

Well grip does nothing so, do yourself a favor and slap a stock on instead.
I will refrain from changing this sig until Mike Trout wins his first MVP award.
Gt: MannkinD - PSN: A0Tone
3 years ago#5
also, TC I use Tar QD / Stock / Suppressor and I love it.
I will refrain from changing this sig until Mike Trout wins his first MVP award.
Gt: MannkinD - PSN: A0Tone
3 years ago#6
I went with Stock and Fast mags for the Type 25 and Stock and Suppressor for MTAR.
PSN / GT: Deathstroke XII
SSBB:2578-2790-7862
3 years ago#7
I use Stock and fast mags on the tar
3 years ago#8
FMJ/GRIP

Guaranteed to improve your K/D by 6 points

Or nothing. Who needs attachments on the ARs in this game?
"The best, most perfectly tuned online game will always have one glaring flaw.
Anyone can play it." _ Dueric
3 years ago#9
Draconilian posted...
FMJ/GRIP

Guaranteed to improve your K/D by 6 points

Or nothing. Who needs attachments on the ARs in this game?

I need the silencer on the scar so i can see where the hell im shooting....the muzzel flash on it is stupid....not as bad as the M4 in MW3 tho...
That's like filling your house with bears and then since the bears are a problem, filling it with tigers to fight them. -Faust_8
3 years ago#10
Every time I use stock I strafe my aim right off the dude, I've been getting double and triples easy using laser/fast mags but if the silencer works well I'll do that so I can live after the spray-down haha.

I'll probably end up using primary gunfighter/laser/extended/suppressor. Sounds like that wouldn't be a ba idea for the Type either. Does the suppressor destroy range on maps like aftermath and standoff for these two ARs?
iPhone, typos, apologies.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Good attachments for the MTAR and Type-25?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived