Good attachments for the MTAR and Type-25?

#1ICantNameGudPosted 12/30/2012 3:52:36 PM
Basically I'm wondering if they completely lose their balls silenced or not. I really like running laser sight and either fast or extended mags, I don't care about optics or quickdraw.

So what do you think, worth silencing these two ARs? After I gold then I just have the SCAR and FAL which I imagine will be a cakewalk to finish.
---
iPhone, typos, apologies.
#2gamester091Posted 12/30/2012 3:55:17 PM
Im about to get my Tar gold, and the attachments i always used (while i had them unlocked since i prestige my weapons the instant i can) is grip/silencer. This is one of the few guns where i think grip works, and usually put a silencer on everything because it removes muzzle flash, which i hate since it can block some vision. I dont feel like the silencer hurt it that much, but then again i already think its terrible gun...
---
That's like filling your house with bears and then since the bears are a problem, filling it with tigers to fight them. -Faust_8
#3DrascalKillerPosted 12/30/2012 3:59:06 PM
The MTAR's range is already pretty low, so I wouldn't put a suppressor on it. The Type 25 has low recoil and a high fire rate, so a suppressor wouldn't be a terrible choice (although I personally don't use one on it).
---
Gamertag: Drascalkiller
Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wceny-hD6r0
#4BaseballtitanPosted 12/30/2012 4:16:40 PM
gamester091 posted...
Im about to get my Tar gold, and the attachments i always used (while i had them unlocked since i prestige my weapons the instant i can) is grip/silencer. This is one of the few guns where i think grip works, and usually put a silencer on everything because it removes muzzle flash, which i hate since it can block some vision. I dont feel like the silencer hurt it that much, but then again i already think its terrible gun...

Well grip does nothing so, do yourself a favor and slap a stock on instead.
---
I will refrain from changing this sig until Mike Trout wins his first MVP award.
Gt: MannkinD - PSN: A0Tone
#5BaseballtitanPosted 12/30/2012 4:17:24 PM
also, TC I use Tar QD / Stock / Suppressor and I love it.
---
I will refrain from changing this sig until Mike Trout wins his first MVP award.
Gt: MannkinD - PSN: A0Tone
#6nath999Posted 12/30/2012 4:19:09 PM
I went with Stock and Fast mags for the Type 25 and Stock and Suppressor for MTAR.
---
PSN / GT: Deathstroke XII
SSBB:2578-2790-7862
#7Slimshadyfan45Posted 12/30/2012 4:20:35 PM
I use Stock and fast mags on the tar
#8DraconilianPosted 12/30/2012 4:28:00 PM
FMJ/GRIP

Guaranteed to improve your K/D by 6 points

Or nothing. Who needs attachments on the ARs in this game?
---
"The best, most perfectly tuned online game will always have one glaring flaw.
Anyone can play it." _ Dueric
#9gamester091Posted 12/30/2012 4:29:30 PM
Draconilian posted...
FMJ/GRIP

Guaranteed to improve your K/D by 6 points

Or nothing. Who needs attachments on the ARs in this game?

I need the silencer on the scar so i can see where the hell im shooting....the muzzel flash on it is stupid....not as bad as the M4 in MW3 tho...
---
That's like filling your house with bears and then since the bears are a problem, filling it with tigers to fight them. -Faust_8
#10ICantNameGud(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 4:30:45 PM
Every time I use stock I strafe my aim right off the dude, I've been getting double and triples easy using laser/fast mags but if the silencer works well I'll do that so I can live after the spray-down haha.

I'll probably end up using primary gunfighter/laser/extended/suppressor. Sounds like that wouldn't be a ba idea for the Type either. Does the suppressor destroy range on maps like aftermath and standoff for these two ARs?
---
iPhone, typos, apologies.