This game is better than CoD4.

#21HeartlessCharmsPosted 12/30/2012 7:20:36 PM
Ninjaluver posted...
HeartlessCharms posted...
Kill yourself.

I don't think i've ever seen a post from you that wasn't a troll.

Are you daft? My posts aren't trolls. I would be the troll.
Also, dat selective vision. Maybe if you actually looked in threads where the TC isn't ridiculously stupid, you would find me being helpful.
---
Peace, and much love to you.
#22Nordini(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 7:21:11 PM
fatclemenza posted...
Then why do I to this day enjoy CoD4 more than this game?

CoD4 wins on the sole fact of map variety and less garbage connectivity. Glitter doesn't mean much when the game doesn't even run right.

*Sigh* then i guess i'll address this. There is no "garbage connectivity" unless you are talking about both games. I experience the same amount of lag playing CoD4 as i have for every single CoD game including BO2.

In fact this game plays better because instead of just flat out ending the game when the host leaves, it at least migrates the host so the game can continue. Let's not forget the fact that it is dominated by hackers and spammers.
---
Gentlemen know that embezzlement, insider trading,tax fraud and similar activities are not actually crimes.Crimes are committed by poor people and involve guns.
#23Nordini(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 7:22:12 PM
Ninjaluver posted...
Kill yourself.

Also, dat selective vision. Maybe if you actually looked in threads where the TC isn't ridiculously stupid, you would find me being helpful.

You being helpful is seriously doubtful as you created an alt with your name rearranged in order to reinforce your troll posts.

I mean if you're going to make an alt...at least choose a different name?
---
Gentlemen know that embezzlement, insider trading,tax fraud and similar activities are not actually crimes.Crimes are committed by poor people and involve guns.
#24NinjaluverPosted 12/30/2012 7:23:50 PM
Ninjaluver posted...
Kill yourself.

Except "TC being ridiculously stupid" is completely your opinion, and you covering your ears and going "lalalala you disagree with me i'm going to make a post completely irrelevant to the topic to get a reaction" is trolling.
#25HeartlessCharmsPosted 12/30/2012 7:25:58 PM
Nordini posted...
Ninjaluver posted...
Kill yourself.

You being helpful is seriously doubtful as you created an alt with your name rearranged in order to reinforce your troll posts.

I mean if you're going to make an alt...at least choose a different name?

You obviously don't understand the point of that alt then. It's for the sole purpose of reinforcing what I said without having to double post.
You saying Blops2 is better than CoD4 is obviously you trying to be a hipster and attention whoring because you clearly don't get enough in real life.
---
#26HeartlessCharmsPosted 12/30/2012 7:26:52 PM
Ninjaluver posted...
Ninjaluver posted...
Kill yourself.

Except "TC being ridiculously stupid" is completely your opinion, and you covering your ears and going "lalalala you disagree with me i'm going to make a post completely irrelevant to the topic to get a reaction" is trolling.

Sorry that my opinion means more than yours..?
---
#27fatclemenzaPosted 12/30/2012 7:27:52 PM
*Sigh* then i guess i'll address this. There is no "garbage connectivity" unless you are talking about both games. I experience the same amount of lag playing CoD4 as i have for every single CoD game including BO2.

Nope. In CoD4, the host was ahead. In BO2, you can't tell who is ahead. In fact, everyone can be ahead of you even if the entire lobby has a 4 bar. This game is like the "everybody plays" of connectivity.

In fact this game plays better because instead of just flat out ending the game when the host leaves, it at least migrates the host so the game can continue.

Assuming no dashboard.

Let's not forget the fact that it is dominated by hackers and spammers.

Dominated by hackers? Confirmed for not playing the game at all lately and just following the crowd. Spammers? Of what? Grenades? Only a problem on Wetwork.
---
Me and my uncle went ridin' down, South Colorado, West Texas bound
BO2 Combat Record - http://tinyurl.com/cxvk9xr
#28INewIRavePosted 12/30/2012 7:28:15 PM
COD4 was less cluttered, less killsteaks, attachments, perks...variables essentially meant that to stay alive you had to know a lot about the game and still had to be quick. In other words whilst you could never really expect the jugg users or marty-dumbs but you could do fairly well if you used your head. Since mw2 cod has become more and more of a game of luck than thought and skill because there are too many aspects you cant account for.

You can still do well and hit high kill streaks more often than not but the deaths to utter bs have skyrocketed and honestly i think bo2 is the worst for it. You can be doing really well only to be blown up buy an rc, hunter killer, stray hellstorm, lightning strike, random tomahawk, death machine in gun fight, war machine in gun fight, across the map target finder fal, seen through a wall with mms and fmj whilst you break to reload youre gun, etc etc bs.
#29HeartlessCharmsPosted 12/30/2012 7:30:11 PM
fatclemenza posted...

Nope. In CoD4, the host was ahead. In BO2, you can't tell who is ahead. In fact, everyone can be ahead of you even if the entire lobby has a 4 bar. This game is like the "everybody plays" of connectivity.

In fact this game plays better because instead of just flat out ending the game when the host leaves, it at least migrates the host so the game can continue.

Assuming no dashboard.

Let's not forget the fact that it is dominated by hackers and spammers.

Dominated by hackers? Confirmed for not playing the game at all lately and just following the crowd. Spammers? Of what? Grenades? Only a problem on Wetwork.

This also proves how TC is incredibly stupid.
Thanks fatclemenza for saving me the time of typing this as it is pretty much exactly what I was thinking :)
---
#30SAMCROftwPosted 12/30/2012 7:32:26 PM
So basically more killstreaks and other little gimmicks for your guns make this game better than COD 4. Nope.