This game is better than CoD4.

#31Nordini(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 7:32:30 PM
HeartlessCharms posted...
Ninjaluver posted...
Ninjaluver posted...
Kill yourself.

I don't think i've ever seen a post from you that wasn't a troll.

Are you daft? My posts aren't trolls. I would be the troll.
Also, dat selective vision. Maybe if you actually looked in threads where the TC isn't ridiculously stupid, you would find me being helpful.

Except "TC being ridiculously stupid" is completely your opinion, and you covering your ears and going "lalalala you disagree with me i'm going to make a post completely irrelevant to the topic to get a reaction" is trolling.

Sorry that my opinion means more than yours..?

And i think that's all that needs to be said for confirming him as a useless troll.
---
Gentlemen know that embezzlement, insider trading,tax fraud and similar activities are not actually crimes.Crimes are committed by poor people and involve guns.
#32fatclemenzaPosted 12/30/2012 7:33:40 PM
This also proves how TC is incredibly stupid.
Thanks fatclemenza for saving me the time of typing this as it is pretty much exactly what I was thinking :)

Of course. I'm expecting a typical "nostalgia glasses" response though.
---
Me and my uncle went ridin' down, South Colorado, West Texas bound
BO2 Combat Record - http://tinyurl.com/cxvk9xr
#33HeartlessCharmsPosted 12/30/2012 7:35:39 PM
Nordini posted...
Ninjaluver posted...
Ninjaluver posted...

Also, dat selective vision. Maybe if you actually looked in threads where the TC isn't ridiculously stupid, you would find me being helpful.

Except "TC being ridiculously stupid" is completely your opinion, and you covering your ears and going "lalalala you disagree with me i'm going to make a post completely irrelevant to the topic to get a reaction" is trolling.

Sorry that my opinion means more than yours..?

And i think that's all that needs to be said for confirming him as a useless troll.

You're irrelevant. Literally nobody cares about your opinion on me or Call of Duty. As I said before: Kill yourself.
---
Peace, and much love to you.
#34nightpol74Posted 12/30/2012 7:41:09 PM
BO2 could have been the best CoD yet with better maps and netcoding/connectivity (don't know the technical term for what causes it to run so poorly), but it's a missed opportunity for Treyarch because it really has potential. Pick 10 is a fantastic addition for customising classes- IMO one of the most important innovations I've ever seen in CoD (granted this is only my 5th).
It could be the best game in the world on paper, but when it runs worse than it's 3-5 year old predecessors, it's a big problem. And FWIW, I think MW2s MP was the peak of the series (yes I did just say that) - and this is the bottom of the 5 I've played (MW1,2 & 3 and BO1 & 2)
#35Nordini(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 7:41:45 PM
My good sir, i do understand the appeal of trolling, i truly do. I also appreciate a good troll now and then as i think most people do. However, you must know that you can't be so blatantly obvious with your trolling or it defeats the purpose.

The "kill yourself" comment was at least somewhat believable because you could just be getting really angry and defensive.

However the "my opinion worth more than yours" and the "literally nobody cares about you" comments just completely cross the line of being blatant. You need to give people more to latch onto to make them unsure as to whether you're trolling or if you really act like this.
---
Gentlemen know that embezzlement, insider trading,tax fraud and similar activities are not actually crimes.Crimes are committed by poor people and involve guns.
#36NinjaluverPosted 12/30/2012 7:43:48 PM
Nordini posted...
My good sir, i do understand the appeal of trolling, i truly do. I also appreciate a good troll now and then as i think most people do. However, you must know that you can't be so blatantly obvious with your trolling or it defeats the purpose.

The "kill yourself" comment was at least somewhat believable because you could just be getting really angry and defensive.

However the "my opinion worth more than yours" and the "literally nobody cares about you" comments just completely cross the line of being blatant. You need to give people more to latch onto to make them unsure as to whether you're trolling or if you really act like this.

I was just about to type something like this. At least don't give yourself away so early on, heartless. You have to wait longer for it to be a good troll attempt. Maybe wait a few more pages next time.
#37legendX66Posted 12/30/2012 7:44:35 PM
cod4. those maps and less lag seal it, and everything else.
---
legendX66-Ten Tails H4X and Troll H4X Sexy secretary of Haxem Rangers
Thinking is the hardest kind of work, which is probably why so few engage in it.
#38HeartlessCharmsPosted 12/30/2012 7:45:38 PM
Nordini posted...

I don't recall saying nobody cares about you..?
Dat selective reading.

I'm also not defensive or angry. You're just wrong and I'm doing you the justice of telling you. You're also trying to hard. You really wrote that much in response to a "troll"?
Go outside.
---
Peace, and much love to you.
#39Nordini(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 7:47:00 PM
Nordini posted...
Ninjaluver posted...
Kill yourself.

You being helpful is seriously doubtful as you created an alt with your name rearranged in order to reinforce your troll posts.

I mean if you're going to make an alt...at least choose a different name?

You obviously don't understand the point of that alt then. It's for the sole purpose of reinforcing what I said without having to double post.
You saying Blops2 is better than CoD4 is obviously you trying to be a hipster and attention whoring because you clearly don't get enough in real life.

Also, to address this. The point of an alt is to do that WITHOUT other people knowing it's your alt. If it's obviously your alt (such as rearranging your name) that defeats the purpose of you doing it. You might as well be double-posting.
---
#40shadowlucas27Posted 12/30/2012 7:47:58 PM
Nope nope nope
---
Fear not when, fear not why, fear not much while were alive.