This game is better than CoD4.

#41HeartlessCharmsPosted 12/30/2012 7:49:14 PM
Nordini posted...
HeartlessCharms posted...
Nordini posted...
Ninjaluver posted...

I don't think i've ever seen a post from you that wasn't a troll.

Are you daft? My posts aren't trolls. I would be the troll.
Also, dat selective vision. Maybe if you actually looked in threads where the TC isn't ridiculously stupid, you would find me being helpful.

You being helpful is seriously doubtful as you created an alt with your name rearranged in order to reinforce your troll posts.

I mean if you're going to make an alt...at least choose a different name?

You obviously don't understand the point of that alt then. It's for the sole purpose of reinforcing what I said without having to double post.
You saying Blops2 is better than CoD4 is obviously you trying to be a hipster and attention whoring because you clearly don't get enough in real life.

Also, to address this. The point of an alt is to do that WITHOUT other people knowing it's your alt. If it's obviously your alt (such as rearranging your name) that defeats the purpose of you doing it. You might as well be double-posting.

lol
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/250x250/24904069.jpg
---
Peace, and much love to you.
#42NinjaluverPosted 12/30/2012 7:50:00 PM
Nordini posted...
My good sir, i do understand the appeal of trolling, i truly do. I also appreciate a good troll now and then as i think most people do. However, you must know that you can't be so blatantly obvious with your trolling or it defeats the purpose.

The "kill yourself" comment was at least somewhat believable because you could just be getting really angry and defensive.

However the "my opinion worth more than yours" and the "literally nobody cares about you" comments just completely cross the line of being blatant. You need to give people more to latch onto to make them unsure as to whether you're trolling or if you really act like this.

I don't recall saying nobody cares about you..?
Dat selective reading.

I'm also not defensive or angry. You're just wrong and I'm doing you the justice of telling you. You're also trying to hard. You really wrote that much in response to a "troll"?
Go outside.

see, you're doing it again. You know those kids at school that behave really awkwardly and get a reaction out of people? That's how you want to act. Because although they suck, people do actually act like that and it's very believable.

Nobody actually says the things you're saying so it becomes completely unbelievable and everybody catches on that you're trolling way too early. You need to be less obvious with your insults.
#43HeartlessCharmsPosted 12/30/2012 7:51:12 PM
Ninjaluver posted...
Nordini posted...
My good sir, i do understand the appeal of trolling, i truly do. I also appreciate a good troll now and then as i think most people do. However, you must know that you can't be so blatantly obvious with your trolling or it defeats the purpose.

The "kill yourself" comment was at least somewhat believable because you could just be getting really angry and defensive.

However the "my opinion worth more than yours" and the "literally nobody cares about you" comments just completely cross the line of being blatant. You need to give people more to latch onto to make them unsure as to whether you're trolling or if you really act like this.

Dat selective reading.

I'm also not defensive or angry. You're just wrong and I'm doing you the justice of telling you. You're also trying to hard. You really wrote that much in response to a "troll"?
Go outside.

see, you're doing it again. You know those kids at school that behave really awkwardly and get a reaction out of people? That's how you want to act. Because although they suck, people do actually act like that and it's very believable.

Nobody actually says the things you're saying so it becomes completely unbelievable and everybody catches on that you're trolling way too early. You need to be less obvious with your insults.

Being right is "trolling"?
Noted.
---
#44Nordini(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 7:51:55 PM
Ninja, i'm starting to think he's one of those users that is intentionally obvious with his trolling like KittyHeart. It could be something he thinks is funny or whatnot.
---
Gentlemen know that embezzlement, insider trading,tax fraud and similar activities are not actually crimes.Crimes are committed by poor people and involve guns.
#45NinjaluverPosted 12/30/2012 7:54:00 PM
That could be....or he could have autism or something....then i'd feel really bad
#46HeartlessCharmsPosted 12/30/2012 7:58:42 PM
Nordini posted...
Ninja, i'm starting to think he's one of those users that is intentionally obvious with his trolling like KittyHeart. It could be something he thinks is funny or whatnot.

Lol, obviously you're trolling since you're not even replying to the people talking about CoD4.
Never chance GameFaqs, never chance.
---
#47JBaLLEN66Posted 12/30/2012 8:05:24 PM
So just because a game has more features it makes it better.

Lets see

I thought the 3 killstreak gameplay in cod4 was enough. I think there's too many killstreaks going on especially that dumb assault drone thing.

all the guns were useable, I could do work with just about any gun. This game I'm forced to use a submachine gun unless I want to be outmatched most of the time

burst fire weapons were useable

I enjoyed playing on most of the maps, these maps I literally can't stand

I miss the stopping power and juggernaut perks

no deathstreaks

was pretty content with the sites they gave us, but adding more sites would have helped the game even more. However, the 23 site attachments you claim still doesn't help out terrible fail ops 2 is.

not too much was going during the game and it wasn't noob friendly
---
Him being greedy is a good thing. That means he'll want to spend less and help us get out of this debt. Gamefreak36
#48thetravmanPosted 12/30/2012 8:06:02 PM
In my opinion, every game after CoD4 is better (besides MW2 because of extreme balancing issues). I admit, I played CoD4 just before BO, so nostalgia is not a factor. It's fun and I prestiged once, but I just see it as a lesser experience with a lack of weapon customization, modes and killstreaks. Maybe alot of you enjoy the simplicity of CoD4 more, but I don't.
#49AirRawr_Posted 12/30/2012 8:06:26 PM
Ninjaluver posted...
Nordini posted...

Dat selective reading.

Go outside.

Noted.

yea it is I go around and state facts and people call me a troll

dey mad
---
this guy I_dont_die is trolling around this message board talking trash - ZEERO_04
http://i37.tinypic.com/x1wt2u.jpg
#50HeartlessCharmsPosted 12/30/2012 8:12:58 PM
AirRawr_ posted...
Ninjaluver posted...
Nordini posted...

Dat selective reading.

Go outside.

Noted.

yea it is I go around and state facts and people call me a troll

dey mad

Simple people don't like us :/
Too bad I don't care really.
---