I'm really tired of just about everything, honestly

#1porkxsodaPosted 12/31/2012 12:36:22 AM
I'm tired of terrible, laggy connections that have to migrate 2-3 times during a single match. Lag compensation that almost always gives me the bad end of the stick, but I also feel for the people who get the bad end when I'm on the good end. Clans that camp solely to get & abuse killstreaks, and to dominate/talk trash to others. People who rely on UAV UAV UAV UAV UAV over and over again to get their VSAT, and then complain when people use ghost. The fact that UAVs are abused and there isn't really a decent way to counter them, especially if you're new to the game (which I think is highly unfair). The fact that the PDW is SEVERELY overpowered, and nothing has been done about it. Getting shotgunned in the back every 5 seconds. Clans of shotgunners. The range on the KSG, and the R870. The fact that there's no defense against shotguns. Shotguns in general. The fact that I can unload half a clip into somebody and not kill them, as they nonchalantly turn around, hip fire a couple of rounds at me, and kill me. The fact that hunter killer drones seem to hit me 95% of the time, and there's no defense against them. The idea that flak jacket is supposed to protect me from explosions, but if I toss back an enemy grenade, and it doesn't get far enough before exploding, I die regardless of my perk and full health. No sleight of hand/the fact I can't equip fast mag and extended mag at the same time. The fact that if a group is in a party, they get the better connection automatically. The fact that every time I join a game, I'm thrown into a losing match, and placed on a team with people who do not know how to play.

Overall, just the fact that this game seems to favor obligatory b/s over logic. I thought Call of Duty was turning into a fairly balanced and fair series, from what I experienced with the last 2 entries. But I haven't been this frustrated with a COD title since MW2. And the worst part is, I will probably continue to play. Because when I do do well (which is about 80% of the time), and the connection isn't horrible (which is about 50% of the time), I have a lot of fun. I just wish they could get some of the basic stuff, like connection and weapon balancing, sorted out. There's no real point to this topic other than vent.
#2natedude0903Posted 12/31/2012 12:44:23 AM
Wall of text! :(
---
GT: l DatAss l (those are L's)
Currently playing: with myself
#3RS_YELARAKAPosted 12/31/2012 12:45:14 AM
half those are legit reasons

other half your own fault
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
RecentGames - GER, 007Legends, NCAA13, BF3, BOPS2
#4KabtheMentatPosted 12/31/2012 12:53:41 AM
I'm tired of text walls.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
I don't have a cocaine habit, I just like the way it smells.
#5ICantNameGudPosted 12/31/2012 12:58:57 AM
KabtheMentat posted...
I'm tired of text walls.

Yea definitely tl;dfc
---
iPhone, typos, apologies.
#6Silver_TwilightPosted 12/31/2012 1:13:50 AM
The fact that you are complaining about shotguns when you can equip an smg with laser sight means you have never used and smg with laser sight.
#7porkxsoda(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2012 1:54:39 AM
RS_YELARAKA posted...

I agree some are my fault. But I can't do anything about a servers bad connection or constantly being shotgunned in the back.

Also, that wasn't that much to read. You could have read the 2nd paragraph and got the gist. The attention span of the internet is way too short, albeit not surprising.
#8TziggyxPosted 12/31/2012 2:00:08 AM
porkxsoda posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...

I agree some are my fault. But I can't do anything about a servers bad connection or constantly being shotgunned in the back.

Also, that wasn't that much to read. You could have read the 2nd paragraph and got the gist. The attention span of the internet is way too short, albeit not surprising.

Maybe you should stop rushing spawns, and you might not always have a shotgun up your ***.
---
I am a survivor of Leukemia.
PSN: Tziggy GT: Tziggyx
#9xHonestyxPosted 12/31/2012 2:02:21 AM
Stick around for the new maps, the size of them will balance the shotguns...they are annoying, I won't say OP because if it isn't highjacked, shotgunners are just points for me. Hunter Killers canceled out by Blindeye, drop your hardline crutch and run with it. W/L can suck it as a stat, lobby tip after you get into that gun fight where you think you hit them, watch the cam, if no bullets come out, just leave the lobby...It's what I do.

Also, you forgot to mention getting put into games where Swarm/Dogs/VSat are in play :(
#10Silver17Posted 12/31/2012 2:17:58 AM
Man I can't believe I read that giant wall. Some of it's not bad, and some well....... just sleep it off I guess.

OK:

Laggy connections - EVERY COD has this issue at launch through the beginning-mid season 2. Guess what MW4 and BO3 will be laggy at the same time of their cycle. Just remember it will get better.

Clans Thrash Talking - Yes some are real D-Bags! Plenty of times I just mute them, and they get bored and go away. Still when I'm on with my clan 99/100 I say "Good Game".

UAVs - Shoot them down. It's really not hard. <_<

PDW OP? - Overused =/=OP

Shotguns - OK the only thing I can agree with you being an issue is the Remmington, and only in 1 situation. If I unload half a clip into someone and they don't even flinch and then I'm dead after they took that half a clip like a champ then yeah that's a problem. It's not gamebreaking, but highly ****ing annoying!

"MW2 sucked" - I couldn't agree with you any more with that comment.

Finally & most important (heck something we can all agree on here) NO GIANT WALL OF TEXT NEXT TIME!... ;)
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)