In FFA I got to get 5kills just to use UAV. Why does Treyarch hate FFA players?

#1zerooo0Posted 12/31/2012 10:11:02 AM
Seriously this is ridiculous. Sure it may be more balanced in the objective gamemodes, but what about us lone wolf players?

This is why Scorestreaks are hard to balance. Make it work for certain gamemodes, but completely hurts it for others.

Has Treyarch replied anything about FFA? Don't have a Twitter(Refuse to get one) so I don't know.
---
Average mind set of SOME GFaq Users
If it's the same it's boring. If it's different condemn it to death.
#2fatclemenzaPosted 12/31/2012 10:23:55 AM
TDM is no different. When I started playing Kill Confirmed, I never looked back, despite playing almost exclusively TDM in previous games. If they raised score to 125 per kill for TDM and FFA, then it would solve that problem.
---
Me and my uncle went ridin' down, South Colorado, West Texas bound
BO2 Combat Record - http://tinyurl.com/cxvk9xr
#3zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2012 10:27:00 AM
fatclemenza posted...
TDM is no different. When I started playing Kill Confirmed, I never looked back, despite playing almost exclusively TDM in previous games. If they raised score to 125 per kill for TDM and FFA, then it would solve that problem.

Yea, I probably should have put TDM in the title, but most people will probably know that both are poorly balanced.

Seems like every CoD after Black Ops is trying to hurt the Lone Wolf Players, and trying to SPECIFICALLY cater to the Objective players. Which I don't mind, but they need to balance both.
---
#4Mr_CumberdalePosted 12/31/2012 10:40:09 AM
I actually kind of like it. Granted I am probably better than the average TDM player (3 KDR), but the streaks are still attainable without being very hard.
#5lil_bandit18Posted 12/31/2012 10:41:50 AM
It's pretty annoying. 5 kills used to be a pred, now it's a uav. Put yourself on a team full of players that go negative, there's a good chance you're going to be the only player putting up UAV's.
---
TM 87
http://i.imgur.com/SfVGv.jpg
#6zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2012 10:55:41 AM
lil_bandit18 posted...
It's pretty annoying. 5 kills used to be a pred, now it's a uav. Put yourself on a team full of players that go negative, there's a good chance you're going to be the only player putting up UAV's.

Exactly. They where just trying to please all the whiners about the UAV, but in reality they hurt us FFA, and TDM players. Sure Hardline helps, but not much.

I say either buff Hardline more which causes risk for the other Objective gamemodes, or raise the end game score to 100TDM, and 40-75FFA or raise points per kill.
---
#7ish0turfac3Posted 12/31/2012 10:58:19 AM
As someone who plays ffa almost exclusively I agree. 5 kills for a freaking uav that gets shot down 10 seconds later by some doosh using ghost and using a smg and camping for good measure.
---
GT: ish0turfac3 - Nintendo ID: ish0turfac3
"Beef is evil chicken"
#8muffinmasherPosted 12/31/2012 11:04:05 AM
This, and the lack of a portable radar device are the reasons I can't play FFA in this game.
---
Black 2 FC: 3654 8353 8201
"Barkley: Shut up and jam! Gaiden" Is the best RPG of all time.
#9zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2012 11:05:03 AM
muffinmasher posted...
This, and the lack of a portable radar device are the reasons I can't play FFA in this game.

Yea, why did they get rid of Jammer, and Portable Radar for a lousy motion grenade? At least make Jammer a perk again.
---
#10GamingAntPosted 12/31/2012 11:07:01 AM
Use a different scorestreak, problem solved.
---
I'll have a number nine, a number nine large, a number six with extra sauce, a number seven, two number forty-fives, one wit' cheese, and a large soda