I think I might be the only person that got a kill with the stinger

#1Lord_TenseEyePosted 12/31/2012 2:53:45 PM
Not sure what happened but I shot at a stealth chopper and the flare re-directed the stinger missile at an enemy.

Theater mode failed me once again though.
#2GrandLethal14Posted 12/31/2012 2:55:54 PM
Critikal got one.
---
Your gilded houses will give no shelter when the heavens fall. Your sacred tomes will give no answers when the masters call.
#3NidtendofreakPosted 12/31/2012 2:57:27 PM
I've gotten one trying to take an AGR out.
---
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.
#4Zelda_AranPosted 12/31/2012 5:16:30 PM
Not trying to 1-up you, but I got one in BO1 and in this game.

Same way, trying to shoot down a helicopter, but the flares send one off randomly. I've also died from a stinger in BO1, it was on nuketown and the enemy stinger didn't quite get clearance over the back yard fence.

Be proud TC that you have a stinger K/D over 0.00
---
"Oh, was that a bit too much?"-Raine Sage, ToS
"Two men enter, one man leaves"-Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome
#5CaffeineSnorterPosted 12/31/2012 5:17:57 PM

Valkyrie Profile 2 was amazing.
---
Did you sleep with a moderator's girlfriend? without her consent?-red255
Keeping the community happy since 2011.
#6Evil SquallPosted 12/31/2012 5:18:08 PM
I got one saved in my theatre. A flare from a Stealth Chopper sent my rocket to the other side of Raid and pop a guy.
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 : Maya Lvl 50
It's not until you lose everything that you are free to do anything
#7dario1101Posted 12/31/2012 5:25:24 PM
Nidtendofreak posted...

Same here.
It's in my Theather Mode (O_o)
I bet the guy was like "FHJ's are OP!!!61!"
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-156! :D Started Feb. 2012
#8NidtendofreakPosted 12/31/2012 6:20:30 PM
CaffeineSnorter posted...

I've only played the DS game. Never owned a Sony system, old computer can't handle a PS1 emulator.
---
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.
#9CaffeineSnorterPosted 12/31/2012 6:24:43 PM
CaffeineSnorter posted...

I've only played the DS game. Never owned a Sony system, old computer can't handle a PS1 emulator.

VP2 is on PS2. VP was on psone. I never played the DS game. VP1 and VP2 are based on the same story from different perspectives in dissecting timelines. Whenever you bring gods into the mix you always have to worry about alternate universe.
---
Did you sleep with a moderator's girlfriend? without her consent?-red255
Keeping the community happy since 2011.
#10NidtendofreakPosted 12/31/2012 6:30:03 PM
I know a little bit about VP1 + VP2, have a friend who's a big fan of the series.

Really enjoyed the DS game, felt that it was a bit underrated. Kinda understandable in that it plays differently from VP1 + VP2, but it was still very fun and I liked a number of the lines in the game: my signature being my favorite of the lot. Also loved the music, even if a lot of the tracks were just shorter versions of the VP1 + VP2 songs. The official arranged versions of the songs were awesome too.
---