Possible Treyarch Conspiracy?

#1Teabag_11Posted 1/1/2013 1:05:30 AM
So I was just going HAM on some nubs in Demolition. First game 17-2 after coming in at the start of the second round. Completely hacked these guys up. Next game, 34-9. Totally wrecking the enemy team. After that, I'm sitting in the pregame lobby, and here's where it gets weird. My power shuts off. The whole block lost power.

Now I'm wondering if maybe this wasn't a coincidence? I know that Treyarch has started catering to bad players (lag compensation, SBMM, etc.), so maybe they have some involvement in this? Like, I was doing too good for them so they had to shut me down? Has anyone else experienced anything similar? I think this might go deeper than any of us could have imagined.
---
Deez Nuts
"I believe it was Socrates who once stated: 'Blessed are the tea-baggers, for they are truly pwning.'"
#2HeartlessCharmsPosted 1/1/2013 1:06:12 AM
I really really hope this is a joke thread.
---
Peace, and much love to you.
#3Teabag_11(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2013 1:08:01 AM
HeartlessCharms posted...
I really really hope this is a joke thread.

I don't see anyone laughing. Expect maybe Treyarch...
---
Deez Nuts
"I believe it was Socrates who once stated: 'Blessed are the tea-baggers, for they are truly pwning.'"
#4Fricken_OatmealPosted 1/1/2013 1:09:00 AM
LAG COMP
---
http://reichrolld.com/
GT: Fricken Oatmeal
#5Teabag_11(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2013 1:18:23 AM
Fricken_Oatmeal posted...
LAG COMP

Exactly. Like maybe my connection was too good? I know Treyarch hates players with better connections so maybe they wanted to do something about that? It might have been the next level of lag comp. The implications of this are just way too far reaching.
---
Deez Nuts
#6Astro_B0mbPosted 1/1/2013 1:19:58 AM
This topic needs to be seen by more people.
---
.:The Elite Connection:.
#7Fricken_OatmealPosted 1/1/2013 1:20:07 AM
SNIPER FROG
---
http://reichrolld.com/
GT: Fricken Oatmeal
#8BipBapBamPosted 1/1/2013 1:20:10 AM
Yeah you were too skilled for Treyarch to handle so they had to shut you down.
---
"God, will you tell people who wear life jackets while they are boating that they are garbage?" - Superman070776
#9Governator00Posted 1/1/2013 1:32:51 AM
No way. They hacked your xbox first to make you do good because Treyarch luvs us.
---
Nothings right with you if nothings wrong with you.
#10Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 1/1/2013 1:41:54 AM
alright so bare with me here. on 9/11 when it was all going down i was in the john doin ma biz. And when i was done i realized there was no toilet paper. I had to wait 20 mins before someone came in and i yelled to get them to grab me some tipi. Someone sabotaged me so I couldn't do anything and be completely oblivious to what was happening. I mean sure i was only 10 and on the other side of the country when it happened but I'm sure there was a reason someone didn't want me finding out about the attack to buy them an extra 20 mins while i waited for someone....

Maybe too far?
---
The bears can smell the menstration