Possible Treyarch Conspiracy?

#31KunosachiakaPosted 1/1/2013 5:11:51 PM(edited)
supercoolisaac posted...
torey_caylor posted...
You guys should see the thread some guy made on the Steam forums for Black Ops 1 back in the day. He went into details and elaborated why he thinks that good player is getting punished by some hidden systems within the game and stuff. Went into details with patterns and stuff like that.

Crazy tinfoil hat people.

You mean Sniper Frog. And it's real.

WAS real. Sniper frog left his dimwitted cousin, Blustr Towd, in charge of CoD when MW3 came out, cause he couldn't be bothered managing that game. That's why nobody knows wtf's going on in it.
#32supercoolisaacPosted 1/1/2013 5:11:44 PM
GTJonnyMnemonic posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
Yea man I heard if you get more than 3 100+ games in a 24 hour period they send someone to "shut you down" permanently...

I got 2 once...that was close :(

Nice stealth brag.. haha

I'm not bragging though?
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#33GTJonnyMnemonicPosted 1/1/2013 5:14:30 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
Yea man I heard if you get more than 3 100+ games in a 24 hour period they send someone to "shut you down" permanently...

Nice stealth brag.. haha

I'm not bragging though?

Chill dude, I was joking, I saw you was getting some flac for braging in another topic the other day and thought it was funny as I wouldn't put you down as a bragger.. hence the "haha" sorry, I don't like using "lol"
---
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Crimson-2514/hero/599669
#34KunosachiakaPosted 1/1/2013 5:16:04 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
supercoolisaac posted...

Nice stealth brag.. haha

I'm not bragging though?

Chill dude, I was joking, I saw you was getting some flac for braging in another topic the other day and thought it was funny as I wouldn't put you down as a bragger.. hence the "haha" sorry, I don't like using "lol"

Uh oh, we got a hipster in here.
#35BansheeNTDmodePosted 1/1/2013 5:18:33 PM
So that explains the red ring of death while i was playing cod last night. Blame failarch instead of failsoft?
#36supercoolisaacPosted 1/1/2013 5:19:20 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
supercoolisaac posted...

Nice stealth brag.. haha

I'm not bragging though?

Ahhh, no worries dude lol.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#37Teabag_11(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2013 5:22:08 PM
F_H_Nukem posted...
O HAI PYROKID911

"waves"

i see your account got banned LOL

I'm not pyrokid...?
---
Deez Nuts
"I believe it was Socrates who once stated: 'Blessed are the tea-baggers, for they are truly pwning.'"