I just got 7 Caps in Domination, should I feel bad that we lost?

#1MonerMonerPosted 1/1/2013 4:59:39 AM
I went 10 and 20 or something and capped b at the start of both rounds, 1st round with a teamate, 2nd round all by my self. I usually get a point three kd ratio, topic should i feel bad we lost even though I had 7 caps( the most on both teams, and I was feeling the captain and coke i've been drinking all inght)

TL:DR I need a team on steam

Chromosome_Cowboy = Steam ID PLZ add me and help me defend B
#2MonerMoner(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2013 6:10:01 AM
No one feels my pain or wants to add me?

forever alone.pdf
#3WraithX_959Posted 1/1/2013 9:46:08 AM
I'd be pissed if I were you, and I've been there before myself. However, nothing is worse than trying to hold down the hard point/headquarters on your own.
#4AaronHutchPosted 1/1/2013 9:58:57 AM
WraithX_959 posted...
I'd be pissed if I were you, and I've been there before myself. However, nothing is worse than trying to hold down the hard point/headquarters on your own.

oh yeah? ever stepped on a lego before?
---
Holmes versus Moriarty, Aristotle versus MASHY-SPIKE PLATE!
#5billnye69Posted 1/1/2013 10:02:06 AM
AaronHutch posted...
WraithX_959 posted...

I've stepped on a construction bolt that went through the bottom of my foot. The worst part was when they stabbed the freezing needle in my foot hole before stitching me up.
---
The worst mistake a game developer can make is listening to the community. Halo Reach, Modern Warfare 3 and Black Ops 2 are the ending result.....enough said.
#6CalvinCandiePosted 1/1/2013 10:51:15 AM
So basically you had 5 caps. The first caps of the match dont count (epecially B if you rush it first), and you obviously have no idea what defend means. You didn't help your team win at all, unless your killstreaks were useful to your team, which they obviously weren't. Probably used K/D padding killstreaks instead of objective killstreaks.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdba4b2eMJ1r5k6oio1_500.gif
#7MonerMoner(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2013 3:06:04 PM
Lol kd padding kill streaks? With my.3 kd, no. I pointed out my abysmal k/d to show you I'm not that great at kill whoring, but I get a lot of caps every game (usually). Thanks for being "that" guy.

I just need a team to play on, I'm tired of capping b amd dying by my self right before it's completed, or right after I cap it get shot in the back.
#8bagmupPosted 1/1/2013 3:11:06 PM
Cool that you capped a few flags, but your 10-20 something is just feeding the other team scorestreaks, and that can lose you a match very quickly.
#9HeartlessCharmsPosted 1/1/2013 3:13:13 PM
bagmup posted...
Cool that you capped a few flags, but your 10-20 something is just feeding the other team scorestreaks, and that can lose you a match very quickly.

---
Peace, and much love to you.
#10BoxTheMuppetPosted 1/1/2013 3:18:35 PM
billnye69 posted...
AaronHutch posted...
WraithX_959 posted...

I've stepped on a construction bolt that went through the bottom of my foot. The worst part was when they stabbed the freezing needle in my foot hole before stitching me up.

I had the head of a ten penny nail go through my foot. I feel ya my dude.
Worse than that was when I went to remove a high hat light and accidentally split my thumb nail in half. It was flapping like a bilco door. Had to get two stitches through my nail to hold it together.

On topic: I feel ya TC. I run with randoms and rarely get a team that knows what time it is.
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!