I think ghost needs a small buff.

#11chessmyantidrugPosted 1/2/2013 3:07:40 AM
fatclemenza posted...
It's fine the way it is

You can't climb without showing up on radar unless you have Dexterity. You can't ADS with an AR or LMG without showing up on radar unless you have Adjustable Stock. That's pretty far from fine.

lol, LMG

If you're not using a stock on assault rifles, you're doing something wrong. It's literally the most beneficial attachment for assault rifles.
#12RameldorPosted 1/2/2013 3:09:06 AM
ghost is broke and now we deal with running idiots dying 10+ times a game to get 15 kills spawning all over the map getting easy kills they have no business getting. I don't care if there is a way to shoot the uav down. I should not show up at all if I chose to use a perk to counter it. Even with a launcher you show up on the map once and it is too much and the headless chickens come a running. So even when now I have used a perk and a secondary slot I still show up on the radar. That's crap.

ghost needs to be like it was...period.
#13ThugLife247Posted 1/2/2013 3:09:34 AM
chessmyantidrug posted...
fatclemenza posted...
It's fine the way it is

You can't climb without showing up on radar unless you have Dexterity. You can't ADS with an AR or LMG without showing up on radar unless you have Adjustable Stock. That's pretty far from fine.

lol, LMG

If you're not using a stock on assault rifles, you're doing something wrong. It's literally the most beneficial attachment for everything.

fix'd
---
I won't deny it i'm a straight ridah
you dont wanna **** with me
#14Game Player05Posted 1/2/2013 5:09:02 AM
I find it funny how most players that run Ghost tend to be terrible.
---
Meh, new sig time.
#15ZenkiXPosted 1/2/2013 7:55:50 AM
LOL @ people who don't know how Ghost works. You look dumb posting in this topic.
---
Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life For Me...
#16popsmileyPosted 1/2/2013 8:10:41 AM
Rameldor posted...
ghost is broke and now we deal with running idiots dying 10+ times a game to get 15 kills spawning all over the map getting easy kills they have no business getting. I don't care if there is a way to shoot the uav down. I should not show up at all if I chose to use a perk to counter it. Even with a launcher you show up on the map once and it is too much and the headless chickens come a running. So even when now I have used a perk and a secondary slot I still show up on the radar. That's crap.

I completely agree ghost needs to be fixed you should not show up on the radar if your using it. the only time you should show up if you are using a non silenced weapon or if there is an orbital vsat up.
---
"Pop a Molly Im sweatin WOOO"
#17MoegittoPosted 1/2/2013 8:19:08 AM
popsmiley posted...
Rameldor posted...

I completely agree ghost needs to be fixed you should not show up on the radar if your using it. the only time you should show up if you are using a non silenced weapon or if there is an orbital vsat up.

So, you're saying you want the BO version of ghost? I wouldn't complain but then again I move around with a shotgun when I use ghost. I'm thinking people are mad that they can't camp or zone an area out anymore. More incentive to get 75 points for shooting down a UAV.
---
Everyone on GameFaqs pretty much is a troll. This site honestly has the WORST user base I have ever seen. -Tuggboat1121
#18popsmileyPosted 1/2/2013 8:30:31 AM
Moegitto posted...
popsmiley posted...
Rameldor posted...

So, you're saying you want the BO version of ghost? I wouldn't complain but then again I move around with a shotgun when I use ghost. I'm thinking people are mad that they can't camp or zone an area out anymore. More incentive to get 75 points for shooting down a UAV.

I don't mind that they broke it into 3 perks. but why would you make it so it only works while you are moving im not a camper and never been but I do stop to reload and stop and wait when I see a bunch of red dots around a corner. I shouldn't be punished for that. I blame this on the sad sack cry babies out there that complain about everything. soon I bet next game they will make the knife a two hit kill :(
---
"Pop a Molly Im sweatin WOOO"
#19chessmyantidrugPosted 1/2/2013 11:42:41 AM
ThugLife247 posted...
chessmyantidrug posted...
fatclemenza posted...
It's fine the way it is

lol, LMG

If you're not using a stock on assault rifles, you're doing something wrong. It's literally the most beneficial attachment for everything.

fix'd

Stock isn't nearly as beneficial on SMGs or shotguns. There's very little reason to use it one either.
#20thehandcannon4Posted 1/2/2013 12:07:03 PM
Rameldor posted...
Please give me my crutch back so I can scrub again. I can't get kills without OP perks therefore Activision must change this game to make me play better and add in more cheap abusable mechanics.

Fix'd
---
~Killing lies