I killed a guy that was corner camping, and one of my teammates took the tag

#1BaseballtitanPosted 1/1/2013 5:55:56 PM
so I locked him in the corner for a good 3 minutes until I died. It made me feel good inside. No need to take my tag when I'm five feet away from it, jerk.
---
I will refrain from changing this sig until Mike Trout wins his first MVP award.
Gt: MannkinD - PSN: A0Tone
#2Skello1OPosted 1/1/2013 5:57:12 PM
Kill people with Assault rifle

Smg user gets to tag first

There is no god.
---
FELICITATIONS MALFACTORS, I AM ENDEVERING TO MISAPROPRIATE THE FORMULARY FOR THE PREPERATION OF AFFORDABLE CUMESETABLES..... WHO WILL JOIN ME?!
#3Wade4147Posted 1/1/2013 6:12:26 PM
You could always die before you get to it, especially with these spawns, so it's smart to pick up every tag you see. It's a team game mode not FFA, as long as a team mate gets the tag its all good.
#4torey_caylorPosted 1/1/2013 6:14:56 PM
I hate when teammate goes for the tag when i got the kill close range and it's clear i intend to pick it up.

On the other hand douchebags never seem to pick those tags when i get long range kills.
#5GTJonnyMnemonicPosted 1/1/2013 6:16:43 PM
Wade4147 posted...
You could always die before you get to it, especially with these spawns, so it's smart to pick up every tag you see. It's a team game mode not FFA, as long as a team mate gets the tag its all good.

---
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Crimson-2514/hero/599669
#6ArtisticChicPosted 1/1/2013 6:19:44 PM
I get a mixture of people who take my tags constantly and people who pick up none, even when they are right next to it. Then they wanna wonder why the enemy team wins when they have way less kills than us >.<
---
~Alexus~
#7sigma502Posted 1/1/2013 6:22:00 PM
It's a team game mode not FFA, as long as a team mate gets the tag its all good.

Exactly. So why have Player B follow me around and picking MY tags when he could be helping the TEAM by killing people like we're doing? He's basically getting an easy and free 100 points doing nothing. And in my opinion that's not contributing to the team.
---
My girlfriend never liked dub until I told her how to sit on my speakers.
#8THOMASNATORPosted 1/1/2013 6:36:50 PM
sigma502 posted...
It's a team game mode not FFA, as long as a team mate gets the tag its all good.

Exactly. So why have Player B follow me around and picking MY tags when he could be helping the TEAM by killing people like we're doing? He's basically getting an easy and free 100 points doing nothing. And in my opinion that's not contributing to the team.

srokrtecases

unscramble the word.

Unless he's running something really scrubby that's full of HK's and things which only make the game fun for him.

That's not funny or cool TC, that's just jerkfacey though.
---
To innovate is good, to stand and innovate is better. Proud to have beaten BBCSEX Arcade mode first go.
GT: THOMA5NATOR
#9EviladamsPosted 1/1/2013 6:50:23 PM
I go for all tags, whether I killed the player or not. I don't care at all if a teammate grabs my tags. Better them than the enemy.
#10ICantNameGudPosted 1/1/2013 6:52:56 PM
Eviladams posted...
I go for all tags, whether I killed the player or not. I don't care at all if a teammate grabs my tags. Better them than the enemy.

Yep. I get the cleanup medal all the time, but I sacrifice tons of tags as well.
---
iPhone, typos, apologies.