KSG inconsistent

• Topic Archived
4 years ago#1
3 blanks on an AFK player from a few feet away... LOL WHAT? Is that common?
4 years ago#2
Yeah.. as a gag some shells are loaded with confetti.
..good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment..
4 years ago#3
Let me guess, you did the little "quickscope" style aiming in and out every time you shot, and you were moving while you did that, right?
Me and my uncle went ridin' down, South Colorado, West Texas bound
BO2 Combat Record - http://tinyurl.com/cxvk9xr
4 years ago#4
Slight movement and ya i kinda did the quick scope aiming because i always do that with shotguns.
4 years ago#5
It was on sharpshooter since i don't use the KSG, however i have thought of getting them diamond but it'll be really hard with this weapon.
4 years ago#6
Working on the KSG now and it's quote troublesome.
~~
~~
4 years ago#7
ksg was my fastest one I got golden wait until you have to use the 1216 worst OHK shotgun ever
"Pop a Molly Im sweatin WOOO"
4 years ago#8
-sighs- oh this topic again. -clears throat-

The reason your ksg is missing so much is that for the first 8th of a second adsing, the gun still has hipfire accuracy which as you know a small deer slug tends to be quite (in)accurate. So rather than equipping a laser sight like most shotties it benefits better from a stock where you ads then keep the sights up as you round a corner or hallway. Its a pump action smr w/more damage, suppress it and one shot those close-mid range campers.
4 years ago#9
Don_of_Blades posted...
-sighs- oh this topic again. -clears throat-

The reason your ksg is missing so much is that for the first 8th of a second adsing, the gun still has hipfire accuracy which as you know a small deer slug tends to be quite (in)accurate. So rather than equipping a laser sight like most shotties it benefits better from a stock where you ads then keep the sights up as you round a corner or hallway. Its a pump action smr w/more damage, suppress it and one shot those close-mid range campers.

I don't know how many times I have to repost this, but Laser is actually one of the best attachments on the KSG if you have a fast playstyle:

http://denkirson.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=5618

Laser actually (arguably) gives you the most accurate shot the soonest (in terms of functional ADS delay).
"An Incandescent Revelation in a World of Darkened Forms"
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived