KSG inconsistent

#1IDefineSkillPosted 1/1/2013 9:46:17 PM
3 blanks on an AFK player from a few feet away... LOL WHAT? Is that common?
#2slaveanselmoPosted 1/1/2013 9:48:10 PM
Yeah.. as a gag some shells are loaded with confetti.
---
..good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment..
#3fatclemenzaPosted 1/1/2013 9:51:24 PM
Let me guess, you did the little "quickscope" style aiming in and out every time you shot, and you were moving while you did that, right?
---
Me and my uncle went ridin' down, South Colorado, West Texas bound
BO2 Combat Record - http://tinyurl.com/cxvk9xr
#4IDefineSkill(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2013 10:09:09 PM
Slight movement and ya i kinda did the quick scope aiming because i always do that with shotguns.
#5IDefineSkill(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2013 10:10:44 PM
It was on sharpshooter since i don't use the KSG, however i have thought of getting them diamond but it'll be really hard with this weapon.
#6earvcunananPosted 1/1/2013 10:14:13 PM
Working on the KSG now and it's quote troublesome.
---
~~
~~
#7popsmileyPosted 1/1/2013 10:16:10 PM
ksg was my fastest one I got golden wait until you have to use the 1216 worst OHK shotgun ever
---
"Pop a Molly Im sweatin WOOO"
#8Don_of_BladesPosted 1/1/2013 10:21:52 PM
-sighs- oh this topic again. -clears throat-

The reason your ksg is missing so much is that for the first 8th of a second adsing, the gun still has hipfire accuracy which as you know a small deer slug tends to be quite (in)accurate. So rather than equipping a laser sight like most shotties it benefits better from a stock where you ads then keep the sights up as you round a corner or hallway. Its a pump action smr w/more damage, suppress it and one shot those close-mid range campers.
#9Zero IXPosted 1/1/2013 11:16:14 PM(edited)
Don_of_Blades posted...
-sighs- oh this topic again. -clears throat-

The reason your ksg is missing so much is that for the first 8th of a second adsing, the gun still has hipfire accuracy which as you know a small deer slug tends to be quite (in)accurate. So rather than equipping a laser sight like most shotties it benefits better from a stock where you ads then keep the sights up as you round a corner or hallway. Its a pump action smr w/more damage, suppress it and one shot those close-mid range campers.

I don't know how many times I have to repost this, but Laser is actually one of the best attachments on the KSG if you have a fast playstyle:

http://denkirson.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=5618

Laser actually (arguably) gives you the most accurate shot the soonest (in terms of functional ADS delay).
---
"An Incandescent Revelation in a World of Darkened Forms"
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame