>trash talks smgs
>uses best AR in the game
---
Me and my uncle went ridin' down, South Colorado, West Texas bound
BO2 Combat Record - http://tinyurl.com/cxvk9xr
#3BrostachePosted 1/1/2013 11:29:17 PM
fal is for noobs smr is where the party is at
#4BoyWitArabStrap(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2013 11:30:27 PM
i've actually got an smr kit as well however I haven't unlocked the suppressor for that one as of yet.

and i'm pretty sure the AN94 is the best assault rifle in the game.
#5JMoney3851179Posted 1/1/2013 11:36:14 PM
Lol. Seriously guys? There is no such thing as "best AR in the game". It is always going to be a matter of personal preference. Each gun has weaknesses and strengths. What ever gun you think is the "best" there is some guy out there that will whoop you using the "worst" AR in the game, because it is his favorite gun.

Different guns work for different people, find one that has strengths that work to your gameplay strengths. AN-94 is def. a well rounded weapon, and the option to burst for 900 rpm is great. The FAL also is an amazing gun though, for obvious reasons.

I do better with MTar then either of those guns, and a lot of people would consider that gun to be garbage. Then I go and stomp them with it.
#6Foxx3kPosted 1/1/2013 11:44:17 PM
JMoney3851179 posted...
Lol. Seriously guys? There is no such thing as "best AR in the game". It is always going to be a matter of personal preference. Each gun has weaknesses and strengths. What ever gun you think is the "best" there is some guy out there that will whoop you using the "worst" AR in the game, because it is his favorite gun.

Different guns work for different people, find one that has strengths that work to your gameplay strengths. AN-94 is def. a well rounded weapon, and the option to burst for 900 rpm is great. The FAL also is an amazing gun though, for obvious reasons.

I do better with MTar then either of those guns, and a lot of people would consider that gun to be garbage. Then I go and stomp them with it.

No, I'm pretty sure the FAL is objectively the best AR in the game.

And just because a player with another AR can kill a player with the FAL doesn't disprove the FAL being the best.

You see, if you put every AR match-up against each other and assumed perfectly equal player skill each time, the FAL would win every time.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#7hyperpowderPosted 1/1/2013 11:48:59 PM
BoyWitArabStrap posted...
i've actually got an smr kit as well however I haven't unlocked the suppressor for that one as of yet.

and i'm pretty sure the AN94 is the best assault rifle in the game.

The AN94 is the best all around automatic rifle, but the FAL is easy mode.

Throw a silencer and a target finder and you'll be god like.
---
Psn:djcinthaboy
http://i55.tinypic.com/358ysnc.jpg
#8chessmyantidrugPosted 1/2/2013 12:11:37 AM
I went 62-7 with the MTAR last night. Is this supposed to be impressive?
#9BoyWitArabStrap(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 12:15:07 AM
chessmyantidrug posted...

there's a reason why the mtar is the first AR you unlock...
#10chessmyantidrugPosted 1/2/2013 12:16:18 AM
BoyWitArabStrap posted...
chessmyantidrug posted...

there's a reason why the mtar is the first AR you unlock...

Because it's not the best assault rifle?