How do you manage to play this game for long periods of time?

#1Who_ate_the_piePosted 1/1/2013 11:33:16 PM
I can only play a few games before I get bored and play something else. This the first CoD game that I've quickly lost interest in, and I'm not even sure why.
---
I don't care.
#2bagmupPosted 1/1/2013 11:35:21 PM
Prescription drugs..
#3curtlandPosted 1/1/2013 11:35:23 PM
Probably just personal preference, I suppose... but I stay motivated because I always have a different weapon to try and unlock camos or attachments for.

Plus I honestly have a lot of fun playing it. That probably helps.

>_>

But not everyone seems to.
---
Only idoits can't spell.
#4ICantNameGudPosted 1/2/2013 12:03:13 AM
The CoD formula is very addictive to me. I love FPS games but single player games don't deliver any kind of "rush" because destroying the enemy is the only way to keep playing the game. In cod you could die 70 times but it will always be new enemies and methods.

Well, once the kiddies stop using the PDW >.>
---
iPhone, typos, apologies.
#5ICantNameGudPosted 1/2/2013 12:04:57 AM
ICantNameGud posted...
The CoD formula is very addictive to me. I love FPS games but single player games don't deliver any kind of "rush" because destroying the enemy is the only way to keep playing the game. In cod you could die 70 times but it will always be new enemies and methods.

Well, once the kiddies stop using the PDW >.>

Hahaha reading this makes me sound awful. To clarify what I mean is I don't get the same feeling beating the hell out of a game like Borderlands because you are literally supposed to win.
---
iPhone, typos, apologies.
#6ItIsAPsyBorgPosted 1/2/2013 12:06:22 AM
Honestly, the only thing keeping me playing this game is that I am maximum prestige in every COD and want to keep it that way. Even though I strongly dislike this game and its small and linear map design, I love this series and want to show my dedication to it.
#7Jedi_ThugginPosted 1/2/2013 12:06:58 AM
Weed
---
FIRE RON RIVERA
#8BipBapBamPosted 1/2/2013 12:07:36 AM
I don't. I play for 20 minutes to an hour at the very most and rage quit over to Skyrim.
---
"God, will you tell people who wear life jackets while they are boating that they are garbage?" - Superman070776
#9slaveanselmoPosted 1/2/2013 12:26:49 AM
I loooove Borderlands..
---
..good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment..
#10ReggieBush09Posted 1/2/2013 12:28:06 AM
I play for a few matches once I get a good game I quit.
---
Saints Supporter and LAkers number 1 fan and Fresno state Bball and Football fan