Attn everyone, just because you got killed by something doesnt mean it needs

#1blackweasel30Posted 1/2/2013 12:25:06 AM
to be nerfed. If you cant kill with something, it doesnt need a buff. Ive never seen such a whiny board before.
---
Created by vT_Paroxysm AKA Wivode: http://i46.tinypic.com/2ztaxag.png
Come visit my board: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/566160-
#2RS_YELARAKAPosted 1/2/2013 12:26:45 AM
blackweasel30 posted...
to be nerfed. If you cant kill with something, it doesnt need a buff. Ive never seen such a whiny board before.

I approve this message.
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
RecentGames - GER, 007Legends, NCAA13, BF3, BOPS2
#3JMoney3851179Posted 1/2/2013 12:27:47 AM
The balancing is just a joke in this game anyways. When an SMG can kill your AR at medium distance even when you shot first, something is wrong. Especially when you get mad and switch to SMGs, then some guy with a pistol kills you when you shot him first at close range.

Bullets don't matter anymore, the game decides whether you win or lose.
#4djnastynatePosted 1/2/2013 12:29:08 AM
blackweasel30 posted...

Thank you. My thoughts exactly.
#5SullyTheStrangePosted 1/2/2013 12:30:58 AM
And yet, imbalance is imbalance.
---
All's fair in love and war, kid.
#6RS_YELARAKAPosted 1/2/2013 12:36:27 AM
JMoney3851179 posted...
The balancing is just a joke in this game anyways. When an SMG can kill your AR at medium distance even when you shot first, something is wrong. Especially when you get mad and switch to SMGs, then some guy with a pistol kills you when you shot him first at close range.

Bullets don't matter anymore, the game decides whether you win or lose.

That would be lags fault most the time. Other times it could be a lucky 1-2 headshots from your enemy. You could have landed 2-3 lower bodyshots. Or you could have only landed one shot when you thought you landed several....Ive watched film where I thought I unloaded on someone and really I landed 1-2 bullets. I rarely ever landed AR bullets (actually landed) from mid-long range and lose to a SMG. You are exaggerating just like all the other SMG crybabies. This game is well balanced and any AR/SMG can hold its own if used right.
---
#7RS_YELARAKAPosted 1/2/2013 12:38:13 AM
SullyTheStrange posted...
And yet, imbalance is imbalance.

I see know imbalance. I see small maps that favor CQB. I also see how there are ways to play each map so its more AR friendly...dont run around like a Jack*** with an AR and expect to out shoot a SMG in close combat.
---
#8SullyTheStrangePosted 1/2/2013 12:57:24 AM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
I see small maps that favor CQB.

And that's imbalance.
---
#9TecmoB0Posted 1/2/2013 12:59:50 AM
i love how all the people see small maps that favor cqb here. when i played, it was aholes camping a headglitch spot. doubt that changed. like mw3, the map sizes are fine. unlike mw3, the community got way worse with far more power to play like a B
---
Despondent transponder
#10SullyTheStrangePosted 1/2/2013 1:37:18 AM
TecmoB0 posted...
i love how all the people see small maps that favor cqb here. when i played, it was aholes camping a headglitch spot. doubt that changed. like mw3, the map sizes are fine. unlike mw3, the community got way worse with far more power to play like a B

Sounds like you're a CQB player (AKA rushing SMG sprayer) then. Of course you're fine with the map sizes.
---