How the hell do one have fun losing?

#31duericPosted 1/2/2013 1:37:16 PM
HeartlessCharms posted...

Not the same reason at all.
People play DS because of the challenge and extreme punishment. There's nothing like that in CoD.

Again. Gamefaq's logic is not the same as everybody else's.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#32HELLWOLF06Posted 1/2/2013 1:41:31 PM
losing can be fun because maybe if play normally win soo much it like why am i doing this lets see what losing is like

its also like play gta 4 long enough your gonna start jumping off buildings and infront of cars and killing your self with a rocket launcher just to see "what happens"
---
Try to find Gamefaqs http://xkcd.com/802_large/
http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h474/BunnySock/mabinogi_2012_07_10_001.jpg
#33KILLSTREAKPosted 1/2/2013 1:45:18 PM
There are other ways to have fun. I teabagged tanks in WaW. I used to lie on the ground and throw a satchel charge to stick on the underside of an empty tank, then when I heard someone start it up I used to run out in front and wait for them to shoot me with the main tank cannon, which they always did. Flak Jacket prevented me from any harm, so I would be still standing there in the same spot, while they reloaded their cannon. I would take this opportunity to dance about in front of the tank, tea bagging them and laughing, before pressing the switch on my satchel charge and blowing them up in one hit. It never grew old!
#34darren_schaffPosted 1/2/2013 1:46:16 PM
KILLSTREAK posted...
There are other ways to have fun. I teabagged tanks in WaW. I used to lie on the ground and throw a satchel charge to stick on the underside of an empty tank, then when I heard someone start it up I used to run out in front and wait for them to shoot me with the main tank cannon, which they always did. Flak Jacket prevented me from any harm, so I would be still standing there in the same spot, while they reloaded their cannon. I would take this opportunity to dance about in front of the tank, tea bagging them and laughing, before pressing the switch on my satchel charge and blowing them up in one hit. It never grew old!

LOL I think you probably did this too me hahaha.
---
GT: DingDongPwns
#35Governator00Posted 1/2/2013 2:04:56 PM
Because most people that play COD don't care. Simple as that. They get home from work and just want to have a good time with their buddies. Is that really so hard to understand?
---
Nothings right with you if nothings wrong with you.
#36Saizen13Posted 1/2/2013 2:07:37 PM
Storm_rising posted...
I don't have fun losing either, but for me losing means getting better.. Learn from your mistakes.. If a player is better, and beats me fairly, I dont like it, but I dont have a problem losing either.. What pisses me off is guys who cant play and have to cheat..

lol, dying fairly in CoD. That's funny.
---
http://www.youtube.com/Saizen13
#37Clarett1320Posted 1/2/2013 2:10:32 PM
You dont have to enjoy losing, or have fun doing it, to realize that if you do poorly it isnt the end of the world. Its just for entertainment. If I was playing for money then maybe I would care.

It's just like the non athletic guys playing pickup basketball that act like its the NBA finals. I've never left a pickup BBall game with anything more than what I came with, whether Ive won or lost. I believe its an insecurity issue.
---
HigherCalling.BandPage.com
#38TheRisingSonPosted 1/2/2013 2:11:41 PM
"How the hell does one have fun losing"? TC, speak for yourself! The question should be why do you lose so much?
#39duericPosted 1/2/2013 2:12:32 PM
Governator00 posted...
Because most people that play COD don't care. Simple as that. They get home from work and just want to have a good time with their buddies. Is that really so hard to understand?

Well, in fairness. Things like coming home from work and having priorities outside of gaming are foreign concepts to many people.

Only time and experience will change that fact.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#40Hardcore74LeoPosted 1/2/2013 2:16:14 PM
It all depends on the reason they play the game. If the persons idea of fun is to go 20-2 or dominate at obj matches, than losing isn't any fun. If they go in there thinking I just want to shoot crap and stab people, than going 2-19 can still be fun. Maybe they goof around the entered match to. Idk, even seen some of Ky sp33dy's videos? Alot of the ones I have seen he loses, but he has fun during matches cause he does random crap lol. So yes, to a more serious gamer, 2-19 can seem like no fun. But again, you don't know their mindset or why they play the game.