This game isn't doing too hot on the poll of the day.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. This game isn't doing too hot on the poll of the day.
2 years ago#11
What did you expect. Butthurt nerds/hipsters jump at every opportunity to hate on COD
2 years ago#12
torey_caylor posted...
What did you expect. Butthurt nerds/hipsters jump at every opportunity to hate on COD

http://i.imgur.com/96plt.jpg
---
Open your mind too much and your brains will fall out.
2 years ago#13
Pretty stupid Dishonored isnt on the list.
---
Making guns illegal will end gun violence right? They should make murder illegal too. No more murder. They should make rape illegal! No more rape! Drugs too...
2 years ago#14
Honestly almost everything on the list is better than this. I like this more than CSGO and any other CS game though...
---
FX6100, HD7970, 8G DDR3 1600, 750G/400/1T SATA2/3, 700W, Logitech G5/G510, Win7
XPS16 - i7 720QM, 6G DDR3@1333, 500G SATA, HD4670 1G, Win7
2 years ago#15
flagg2kplus:

"Pretty stupid Dishonored isnt on the list."

Wouldn't really call that game a first-person shooter. There's only one pistol and a crossbow from what I've played. Game's focused much more on swordplay and magic/whatever-you-want-to-call-it.
---
XBL GT: CRACKNACKER
2 years ago#16
Nriepw posted...
I voted Far Cry 3. I'm absolutely loving that game.
2 years ago#17
most played online game.....WoW says hi

i voted borderlands 2, I like the idea that they rarely mention the events of borderlands 1 in the game, and keep it true to its own game without trying to mooch of the success of the previous game
---
The teacher said we could be anything we wanted when we grow up.
He wasnt talking to you son, now go out back and practice digging some holes.
2 years ago#18
LOL @ GameTrolls polls...you really taking this seriously.
2 years ago#19
I voted for BL2 and I've never even played it. I loved BL1, but i barely have time to play more than 15 minutes at a time anymore, so I'm stuck with this pile of crap. BO2 has really made me think about whether or not i should just stop playing video games all together. I really just bought it out of habit.
2 years ago#20
torey_caylor posted...

This is the lamest excuse ever. You do know there are legitimate reasons as to why gamers don't like COD, right?
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. This game isn't doing too hot on the poll of the day.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived