Does anyone else do extremely bad when they are bored?

#1Skello1OPosted 1/2/2013 5:09:31 AM
When Im bored my reflexes are slow, and I don't think productively.

When games get fast paced I'm back to having near instantaneous aim, and everything I do has effort put into it.
Lightweight + ExCon helps me do this because then I'm all over the place.
---
FELICITATIONS MALFACTORS, I AM ENDEVERING TO MISAPROPRIATE THE FORMULARY FOR THE PREPERATION OF AFFORDABLE CUMESETABLES..... WHO WILL JOIN ME?!
#2chosen_silverPosted 1/2/2013 7:04:47 AM
When I am bored I go do something else. This is supposed to be a fun distraction, not a job.
---
GT: DrZoidberg xxx
#3RiverofDenialPosted 1/2/2013 7:07:06 AM
I usually do better when I'm not trying, actually.
---
XBL Gamertag: Pintsized Girl
#4JohnWall32Posted 1/2/2013 7:10:46 AM
I have two names...one where I go hard for k/d and only play deathmatch game modes...2.82 k/d ratio...I also have a name where I play other game modes...also use this name when I'm "medicating" as it really doesn't make you play better as some suggest...anyway, 2.02 k/d ratio on that name
#5Skello1O(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 7:15:45 AM
Another thing, should I feel guilty that I rely entirely on perks and attachments to do well? I manage a 2/3 KD with over 500 SPM when I 10/10 my assault rifle classes, yet when I go perkless and attachmentless I completely suck and the game feels awfully slow.
---
FELICITATIONS MALFACTORS, I AM ENDEVERING TO MISAPROPRIATE THE FORMULARY FOR THE PREPERATION OF AFFORDABLE CUMESETABLES..... WHO WILL JOIN ME?!
#6AintThatSeriousPosted 1/2/2013 8:03:36 AM
Skello1O posted...
Another thing, should I feel guilty that I rely entirely on perks and attachments to do well? I manage a 2/3 KD with over 500 SPM when I 10/10 my assault rifle classes, yet when I go perkless and attachmentless I completely suck and the game feels awfully slow.

A lot of guns suck w/o attachments. Some guns don't (SMGs) but a lot do (LMGs).

And without perks.. if an enemy UAV is up... you don't have ghost/toughness.. you'll get out-gunned pretty easily.
---
"The naked man never misplaces his wallet." - Japanese proverb
Dragon Force (SAT) Enthusiast Extraordinaire Rank III