As a Halo player, I'm having fun playing BO2

#1xChaos001Posted 1/2/2013 9:58:21 AM
Got to say, not sure what the hate is on the Call of Duty series but this is my first CoD game except for 2, which I don't even include. I'm having a blast, loving it so far. Nice change of pace from Halo. Also loving the customization options, really puts Halo to shame, although they're two different games.
---
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/black/NuclearPizza.jpg
#2Cadco25Posted 1/2/2013 10:04:25 AM
I am also a Halo player, and I was given this game for Christmas. I used to enjoy World at War, it was the first multiplayer game I ever really got into aside from Battlefield 1943. However, the last CoD game I played was MW2. I didn't really care for that one, the killstreaks would start to steamroll the game to the point where if you spawned outdoors you would immediately die. However, I am really liking this one. It is a very fun game. Somehow I don't find zombies as charming as the World at War ones were, but it is still pretty enjoyable. The pick 10 system is great and the gameplay system is smooth. I've heard hate on the maps, but I like them. And as for the hate; it's cool to hate whats popular, and sometimes there is good reason to. But this game is pretty quality. Halo fans don't like that CoD has a much higher number sustaining in multiplayer, and I don't like that either. But CoD has a lower access level and a less stressful shoot em' up style gameplay (more most people), so it is obvious why people would play this. Also, 343 hasn't managed the multiplayer too well. The gameplay is really good, but the modes are all wrong and there isn't any outlet for competitive players.
#3xChaos001(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 10:07:35 AM
Cadco25 posted...
I am also a Halo player, and I was given this game for Christmas. I used to enjoy World at War, it was the first multiplayer game I ever really got into aside from Battlefield 1943. However, the last CoD game I played was MW2. I didn't really care for that one, the killstreaks would start to steamroll the game to the point where if you spawned outdoors you would immediately die. However, I am really liking this one. It is a very fun game. Somehow I don't find zombies as charming as the World at War ones were, but it is still pretty enjoyable. The pick 10 system is great and the gameplay system is smooth. I've heard hate on the maps, but I like them. And as for the hate; it's cool to hate whats popular, and sometimes there is good reason to. But this game is pretty quality. Halo fans don't like that CoD has a much higher number sustaining in multiplayer, and I don't like that either. But CoD has a lower access level and a less stressful shoot em' up style gameplay (more most people), so it is obvious why people would play this. Also, 343 hasn't managed the multiplayer too well. The gameplay is really good, but the modes are all wrong and there isn't any outlet for competitive players.

yes, well said. basically everything i wanted to say, lol.
---
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/black/NuclearPizza.jpg
#4DougEInstructorPosted 1/2/2013 10:13:48 AM
I am a Halo player and this game blows Halo 4 out of the water. That game is such trash.
#5coldisgoodPosted 1/2/2013 10:26:46 AM
Halo is so much more casual than cod these days. Probably bc it doesn't have the ranking system since halo 3. That was THE best part about halo...and reach just ruined everything. While matches used to be close and really hectic in halo, they are now just so one sided. At least with stat tracking and killstreaks in cod it pushes me to be the most tryhardin' Youtuber of all time.
---
M'Aiq knows that there are no babies, instead, the mother must deliever a five foot Imperial. -Sinroth