Want to play with Bane?

#1KillfaceDingoPosted 1/2/2013 12:32:40 PM
Who wants to troll people in this game with me?

My trolling is similar to the autotune guys, as in I troll people over the mic, but I don't know how to autotune, so I talk in a Bane from Dark Knight Rises voice.

It may not be the greatest impression ever, but I frequently have people telling me how good it is and how I sound just like him, and it is apparently really funny because I don't even have to be trying, I just say anything and they bust out laughing half the time.

I've been doing this for a while, started out trolling people in Left 4 Dead 2, so I didn't just start this because of those autotune guys.

My friends list may be full because I get about 20 friend requests every time I play this game and I'm constantly having to delete people. So if it is full just send me a message saying you are from GameFAQS and we can play sometime.

If you are easily offended though, don't bother. I make fun of topics such as that recent school shooting among many other things, so yeah.
---
GT: Mighty Boosh420
I like to dissect girls. Did you know I'm utterly insane?
#2KillfaceDingo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 12:37:34 PM
TL;DR I troll people with a Bane voice.
---
#3forgotten0285Posted 1/2/2013 12:38:27 PM
being easily offended and being offended by jokes about the recent mass murder of 20 children are two entirely different things, pal.
---
not changing my sig until Shenmue 3 is officially announced.
#4KillfaceDingo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 12:39:20 PM
Copy and pasted from another thread:

I talk "crap" (dont wanna get modded) in every lobby before the game starts.

I will go to a hardcore S&D game. Then in the lobby I will lay forward a stream of hate speech/insults and crap talking such as you have never heard before.

Then when the game starts I will grab the bomb and go run off to hide in a corner.

Or I will go hide in a corner until my whole team is dead and I'm the last guy. Then I throw down a bouncing betty, stare at it for a second (this is for all the people specatating me) then I shoot it, killing myself.

So yeah I troll people in game and on the mic.

My topics range from many different things though, it isn't all just me saying they suck and I'm better than them. As I said, I frequently bring up offensive topics I can't even mention on GameFAQS without being banned.
---
#5KillfaceDingo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 12:43:18 PM
forgotten0285 posted...
being easily offended and being offended by jokes about the recent mass murder of 20 children are two entirely different things, pal.

I actually think the whole thing is extremely sad. After having a kid of my own stuff like that always really gets to me.

But that is why I joke about it, I know how pissed off it will make people.
---
#6KillfaceDingo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 2:47:28 PM
bumpity
---
#7Made_of_failPosted 1/2/2013 3:07:19 PM
Look at me guys I'm trolling because I'm talking like Bane!!!!

Don't make me puke.
---
<3 TGZ
#8zxrax_alt_1Posted 1/2/2013 3:11:27 PM

I disagree
---
http://www.twitch.tv/vraage || GT: v Raage
i7-3770K @4.46GHz || GTX 680 FTW 4GB || 8GB 2133MHz || ASUS Maximus V Extreme || SSD 840 250GB || 2TB HDD
#9KillfaceDingo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 3:17:34 PM(edited)
Made_of_fail posted...
Look at me guys I'm trolling because I'm talking like Bane!!!!

Don't make me puke.

lol wut?

When did I say anything remotely resembling "Look at me guys I'm trolling because I'm talking like Bane!!!!"

I'm trolling, and I just happen to be doing it while talking like Bane. Apparently the voice is funny, at least a lot funnier than my normal boring voice. But no, I didn't say talking in a Bane voice means I'm trolling. Play a game with me, you will know what I mean. I say lots of trolly stuff I can't post on this site without being banned. I troll them in game, and I troll them over the mic with insults, shock humor, absurd random tim and ericy humor, going along with them calling me gay and what not, etc. etc.

GT in sig
---
#10DeadSPosted 1/2/2013 3:16:16 PM
KillfaceDingo posted...
I've been doing this for a while, started out trolling people in Left 4 Dead 2, so I didn't just start this because of those autotune guys.

Errrrr I believe you that you didn't start because of "Autotune guys" but people have been pranking with Soundboards long long long long long long long before L4D2. Soundboard pranking over Ventrilo probably started all the way back during Ultima Online or Everquest or another game that was big in the 90's where people would intentionally give thier IP to people to prank thier fellow members.
---
"Through time, through space, it will never end."