Want to play with Bane?

#81TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 1/5/2013 2:41:56 PM
This lame attention-seeking topic is still being bumped?

*untracks*
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#82KillfaceDingo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 2:44:05 PM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
This lame attention-seeking topic is still being bumped?

*untracks*

Yeah, because I'm such an attention whore for trying to get people to play with me on a message board dedicated to the game I want people to play with me in.
---
GT: Mighty Boosh420
I like to dissect girls. Did you know I'm utterly insane?
#83Moon_StruckPosted 1/5/2013 5:25:05 PM
Quit whoring all the attention Boosh I want some too!

On a more serious note tonight I'm gonna get drunk with my old lady and split screen with her. She's really really terrible but we have fun. We will probably be playing team death match or domination or something as she doesn't have the patience for one life per round or des pawn delays. Would u care to join us? She would get a kick out of the voice too I bet.

Also I got to thinking. You should make a bane emblem and we fight each other. When were on the same team of course. That'd be funny.
---
XBL GamerTag: Crexlarth
Add me for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
#84KillfaceDingo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 12:23:12 AM
Moon_Struck posted...
Quit whoring all the attention Boosh I want some too!

On a more serious note tonight I'm gonna get drunk with my old lady and split screen with her. She's really really terrible but we have fun. We will probably be playing team death match or domination or something as she doesn't have the patience for one life per round or des pawn delays. Would u care to join us? She would get a kick out of the voice too I bet.

Also I got to thinking. You should make a bane emblem and we fight each other. When were on the same team of course. That'd be funny.

Ha yeah I'm up for playing tonight man, sounds fun.

I am pretty drunk too though, my brother had me take a bunch of shots with him. So if I pass out before then I am sorry lol, bout to get back on now though.
---
#85KillfaceDingo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 12:24:40 AM
Oh damn wait, drunk enough to forget I let someone borrow my black ops while I play his mgs4

Would be happy to join a party with you though as you play lol
---
#86Moon_StruckPosted 1/6/2013 10:08:08 AM
KillfaceDingo posted...
Oh damn wait, drunk enough to forget I let someone borrow my black ops while I play his mgs4

Would be happy to join a party with you though as you play lol

I enjoyed MGS4. That's another fun one to play while drunk.

We started and played one game of domination. I went 37 and 13 with 5 captures and 9 defends. She went 3 and 21 with two captures and zero defends. She promptly decided she no longer wanted to play. Lol.
---
XBL GamerTag: Crexlarth
Add me for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
#87KillfaceDingo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 1:58:52 PM
cheese_game619 posted...
You have not played with me or head any of my jokes, so how would you have an idea or find the fact that I want to be a comedian funny? Oh just trying to troll me, gotcha

im reading your material all over this thread and i am unimpressed

How would you know what I sound like if you haven't played with me? What is your gamertag?

because again... im reading your posts here. and you keep using trolling wrong. but you know what id love to be proven wrong and to hear how funny you are so go ahead and add me

FuzzyWalnut412

send me a funny bane troll message or something comedy god

That is not your gamertag.

I sent a friend request to it that same day, it never got accepted. I sent the guy a message asking why he didn't accept it.

He said because I have 420 in my name and because my profile says I love Katy Perry. I said "lol seriously? I'm the Bane guy from gamefaqs, you told me to add you"

And he was like "Bane guy eh? Sounds like one of my friends gave you my gt as a joke"
---