Why do you think the COD series is dying?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Why do you think the COD series is dying?

User Info: jaoman69

jaoman69
4 years ago#41
its not

User Info: TaKun782

TaKun782
4 years ago#42
Of course it is. Its been running on the same old 6 year old engine, the MP maps have gotten way to damn small now turning it into a action junkie paradise corridor shooter, and most of all there really is no big change other than your typical $60 expansion pack. They really need a break from Cod. Develop a new engine at least then we will see. Because from what ive seen after BO2, tress that look like plastic, etc. Everything looks dated as hell and yet i still dont get how some critics get away with saying how awesome the game looks when its really not...
I will never change this sig until IOI releases Freedom Fighters 2!
-First started 9-20-2009

User Info: Osteoporozis

Osteoporozis
4 years ago#43
It's a very simple answer that myself and many others have been screaming for years: lack of innovation. Hardly a thing has changed since CoD4, and apparently, some people are only just now noticing this. Sometimes I wonder about you, humanity.
Never heard a man speak like this man before.

User Info: OEIO999

OEIO999
4 years ago#44
The quality of MP has dropped, that's why
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Why do you think the COD series is dying?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived