orbital VSAT --> k9 unit --> swarm

#1ThugLife247Posted 1/2/2013 4:07:09 PM
lulz were had

7 times today
---
I won't deny it i'm a straight ridah
you dont wanna **** with me
#2duericPosted 1/2/2013 4:08:27 PM
I think it's more lulzy to troll with Sentries and AGRs.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#3ThugLife247(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 4:09:31 PM
i'm sure that's good too but i'm also positive you wouldn't get the same amount of rage and hatemail than the higher scorestreaks
---
#4chessmyantidrugPosted 1/2/2013 4:09:58 PM
Sentry Guns and AGRs don't last very long if someone is running EMP grenades.

I ran this scorestreak setup for the last couple levels of a prestige once. I called in two Swarms in one life. One of my hunter killer drones ended my streak. It was heartbreaking.
#5duericPosted 1/2/2013 4:10:27 PM
ThugLife247 posted...
i'm sure that's good too but i'm also positive you wouldn't get the same amount of rage and hatemail than the higher scorestreaks

Fair point.

But it's also why I never run the ultra high streaks. Too many people notice.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#6ThugLife247(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 4:11:46 PM
chessmyantidrug posted...

I ran this scorestreak setup for the last couple levels of a prestige once. I called in two Swarms in one life. One of my hunter killer drones ended my streak. It was heartbreaking.

i did this once today too lol, except i never died >_>

kill confirmed on hijacked is quite possibly tutorial mode, not even easy mode
---
#7GGearXPosted 1/2/2013 4:12:05 PM
I can't even get to OVSAT. Any tips?
I run microwave>sentrygun> OVSAT
---
GT: KryDamoure *Insert cool line here *
.............I'm a very shy guy........
#8chessmyantidrugPosted 1/2/2013 4:13:09 PM
GGearX posted...
I can't even get to OVSAT. Any tips?
I run microwave>sentrygun> OVSAT

There's your problem. If you're going to make VSAT your final scorestreak, I would run two more useful options. UAV and Lightning Strike should work fine.
#9ThugLife247(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 4:14:06 PM
dueric posted...
ThugLife247 posted...

Fair point.

But it's also why I never run the ultra high streaks. Too many people notice.

i liked using the lodestar A LOT, but i decided to stop using streaks that take me out of the main game. that way for example, if i used my swarm i could clean indoor areas with my gun instead of trying to curve the missile in there if possible. also, for some odd reason people would rather shoot down a warship than a lodestar. i don't think they know you can shoot down a lodestar o_O
---
#10duericPosted 1/2/2013 4:14:24 PM
chessmyantidrug posted...

In theory you're absolutely right. But for some reason, people just don't run that stuff.

It's not at all uncommon to get 15-20 kills from one AGR. And that's even with the wonky hit detection on it.
---