It's Amazing How Many Times I Apparently Walk RIght Past People

#1JonnywestsidePosted 1/3/2013 3:19:10 AM
Seriously I will walk out of a door and then get killed. Watch the kill cam and it will show me walk right past the guy as I walked out the door. Is this a lag issue or something?
#2imran_666Posted 1/3/2013 3:22:23 AM
You hit the nail on the head.
#3bagmupPosted 1/3/2013 3:23:38 AM
I was shot in the back last night, watched the killcam, i literally walked past him in the same direction...wtf??
#4Weiland101Posted 1/3/2013 3:26:22 AM
It does go both ways though. A few times I have wondering around and this dude basically runs past me into the doorway and it takes me a moment to realize its an opponent.

Seems to happen more in this game than previous ones.
#5GHTHPSPosted 1/3/2013 3:39:47 AM
it's lag + horrible FOV
---
PSN: Godhead
XBL: GodheadTHPS
#6GRTooCoolPosted 1/3/2013 3:44:12 AM
It happens.

A while ago, I was in Turbine. Near the A dom side, behind a rock reloading. I randomly died.

Kill cam showed the guy killing me and I was a good 10 feet away from the rock, reloading.

Definitely a head scratcher.
---
Anyone who supports DLC of any kind deserves a swift kick to the balls... repeatedly. Take a stand! Stop giving companies extra pocket money.
#7KabtheMentatPosted 1/3/2013 3:50:23 AM
Yeah, a lot of it is lag/lag comp.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
I don't have a cocaine habit, I just like the way it smells.
#8grishow1Posted 1/3/2013 4:10:37 AM
I like looking out a door then turning around to go the other way and what do ya know I'm dead. Replay shows me looking out the door right at an apposing player then turn around and get shot in the back
---
Click click pull
#9Best_PK_In_ACPosted 1/3/2013 4:11:25 AM
GHTHPS posted...
it's lag + horrible FOV

this. the fov in this game is so awful i can't believe it hasn't been mentioned more

you're constantly running around with perma tunnel vision. it's why SO many times people will be literally inches from each other, some trying to knife, some trying to shoot, with everything missing as they frantically keep turning, trying to find the other person

like i don't even know how something like that got past testing
---
MICHALECOLE owns my soul
MICHALECOLE! MICHALECOLE! MICHALECOLE! MICHALECOLE! MICHALECOLE!
#10Jeh64Posted 1/3/2013 4:24:40 AM
Happens to me all the time too. Annoying!!