#12cheezedadadaPosted 1/3/2013 10:47:22 AM
DudusCoke posted...
1)MSMC
2)PDW
3)FAL
4)Remington
5)AN94

Woo! MSMC support...

...im tellin ya, that gun is a monster. I love it.
---
"And the companies get those blank dvds for pennies, burn to them, then sell them for $60. That's ok?"
-TheGlow
#13yiangaruuugaPosted 1/3/2013 10:48:07 AM
He said KSG LMAO!
---
GT: xFrostxPhoenix
Now Playing: BF3, DC 2 Waiting for: MW3,Skyrim, ACR...Monster Hunter is the **** btw.
#14DudusCokePosted 1/3/2013 10:48:56 AM
cheezedadada posted...
DudusCoke posted...
1)MSMC
2)PDW
3)FAL
4)Remington
5)AN94

Woo! MSMC support...

...im tellin ya, that gun is a monster. I love it.

It's hard not too. I think everyone does better with it. It's been known as the best gun in the game before the game was released.
---
King dem of Tivoli
#15shadowsofdawnPosted 1/3/2013 10:49:24 AM
Erupt50 posted...
shadowsofdawn posted...
I used the Remington exclusively for 2 prestiges. If you think thats more powerful/useful than a PDW, you are smoking crack.

With a remington you can put up losts of UAVs and hunter drones. With a silenced PDW you can put up lots of VSATs and Lodestars.

Uh huh. If the Remington wasn't any good you wouldn't have used it exclusively for 2 prestiges. . End of story.

Good - yes. Better than the PDW - No.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#16ish0turfac3Posted 1/3/2013 10:51:34 AM
1. FAL
2.MTAR
3. 870
4. M8a1
5. M27
---
GT: ish0turfac3 - Nintendo ID: ish0turfac3
"Beef is evil chicken"
#17LuIzalotPosted 1/3/2013 10:52:20 AM
Fal needs to have its select fire rpm lowered. and lose its 2sk completely in favor of a 3sk at all ranges.

That way, you know, it actually has a weakness.
#18Afghan_Whig777Posted 1/3/2013 10:53:58 AM
The M8A1 after the nerf is hands down the most inconsistent burst fire gun in COD history. It's like a worse version of the G11. It doesn't deserve to be on the list, especially with how small and tight these maps are

TC, I checked your stats a long time ago, the MSMC dominated your usage last I checked

It is hands down the best gun in the game. Great hip fire, good ammo, good range, good with any attachments, small maps, literally takes one more bullet to kill at far range than every gun in the AR class except the FAL

The gun is literally an AR with smgs properties, just like the UMP was, except now these maps are tiny

And before some jackass says, "these maps are the same size as previous CODS". Yes, they are, but now there's plenty of clutter and TIGHT spacing with tons of flank routes that make these maps play smaller

The FAL and AN-94 are good guns, but you're really going to list them ABOVE the MSMC? Is this a joke?

The AN-94 is an atrocious hip fire gun. The ROF is so bad that if those first two bullets missed, it's game over against any AR/SMG. Period.

The FAL also has a slow ROF. If you lost a hipfire fight to this gun with an smg, you were outplayed/out-twitched

Shotgun is great, but #1? What a joke. This isn't the pre-patch Models, bud. Not even close.

The PDW is a top tier gun, but it has a significantly lower 3-4 shot kill than the MSMC, which is why it's ranked below the MSMC

The MSMC isn't Famas broken, but it still needs a nerf. Due to the maps, this gun is hands down the best gun. Gamefaqs players think so, famous youtubers, and pro's.

I get your sensitive about your stats and people saying it's attirbuted your MSMC usage, but you need to man up and admit you whore out the best gun in the game. I whored out the FAMAS and never apologized for it
---
GT: Arcade Fire87
#19ish0turfac3Posted 1/3/2013 10:54:11 AM
LuIzalot posted...
Fal needs to have its select fire rpm lowered. and lose its 2sk completely in favor of a 3sk at all ranges.

I can fire faster than the select fire on full auto. And the smr has 2sk at all but very long range.
---
GT: ish0turfac3 - Nintendo ID: ish0turfac3
"Beef is evil chicken"
#20shadowsofdawnPosted 1/3/2013 10:56:32 AM(edited)
ish0turfac3 posted...
LuIzalot posted...

I can fire faster than the select fire on full auto. And the smr has 2sk at all but very long range.

SMR also has a smaller clip size, large hipfire radius, less reserve ammo, slower reload, and slower ADS time, than the FAL.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||