SMGs get unfair criticism in this game.

#21Afghan_Whig777Posted 1/3/2013 10:56:12 AM
LuIzalot posted...
Fal needs to have its select fire rpm lowered. and lose its 2sk completely in favor of a 3sk at all ranges.

That way, you know, it actually has a weakness.

Bad idea

It'd be a horrible version of theAN-94 with absolutely no advantage and a wasted slot on the attachment slot

Please say things more intelligent
---
GT: Arcade Fire87
#22ish0turfac3Posted 1/3/2013 10:56:25 AM
Afghan_Whig777 posted...
The M8A1 after the nerf is hands down the most inconsistent burst fire gun in COD history. It's like a worse version of the G11. It doesn't deserve to be on the list, especially with how small and tight these maps are

TC, I checked your stats a long time ago, the MSMC dominated your usage last I checked

It is hands down the best gun in the game. Great hip fire, good ammo, good range, good with any attachments, small maps, literally takes one more bullet to kill at far range than every gun in the AR class except the FAL

The gun is literally an AR with smgs properties, just like the UMP was, except now these maps are tiny

And before some jackass says, "these maps are the same size as previous CODS". Yes, they are, but now there's plenty of clutter and TIGHT spacing with tons of flank routes that make these maps play smaller

The FAL and AN-94 are good guns, but you're really going to list them ABOVE the MSMC? Is this a joke?

The AN-94 is an atrocious hip fire gun. The ROF is so bad that if those first two bullets missed, it's game over against any AR/SMG. Period.

The FAL also has a slow ROF. If you lost a hipfire fight to this gun with an smg, you were outplayed/out-twitched

Shotgun is great, but #1? What a joke. This isn't the pre-patch Models, bud. Not even close.

The PDW is a top tier gun, but it has a significantly lower 3-4 shot kill than the MSMC, which is why it's ranked below the MSMC

The MSMC isn't Famas broken, but it still needs a nerf. Due to the maps, this gun is hands down the best gun. Gamefaqs players think so, famous youtubers, and pro's.

I get your sensitive about your stats and people saying it's attirbuted your MSMC usage, but you need to man up and admit you whore out the best gun in the game. I whored out the FAMAS and never apologized for it

Funny considering I. Kill smg users at cqc with my an94 and fal all the time..
---
GT: ish0turfac3 - Nintendo ID: ish0turfac3
"Beef is evil chicken"
#23Afghan_Whig777Posted 1/3/2013 10:58:14 AM
THE KSG IS NUMBER 4 ON YOUR LIST?!!!!!!

That gun bothers the hell out of me, but it's slug magically dissapears when it hits at pin point accuracy

This topic is a joke by a TC who's upset his most used gun is complained about
---
GT: Arcade Fire87
#24LuIzalotPosted 1/3/2013 10:58:27 AM
ish0turfac3 posted...
LuIzalot posted...
Fal needs to have its select fire rpm lowered. and lose its 2sk completely in favor of a 3sk at all ranges.

I can fire faster than the select fire on full auto. And the smr has 2sk at all but very long range.

Select fire just makes the gun braindead. Semi Auto Rifles are supposed to be harder to use in exchange for a more powerful weapon, select fire makes it easier for noobs to use it.

And the Fal completley out classes the SMR in virtually every way. SMR can 2 shot but its lower rpm and insane recoil makes it pointless compared to the FAL.
#25Erupt50(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2013 11:01:38 AM
Afghan_Whig777 posted...
THE KSG IS NUMBER 4 ON YOUR LIST?!!!!!!

That gun bothers the hell out of me, but it's slug magically dissapears when it hits at pin point accuracy

This topic is a joke by a TC who's upset his most used gun is complained about

I dunno. You seem to be the one getting really upset and I'm not sure why exactly.
---
PSN- Erupt50 XBL- Erupt50
#26LuIzalotPosted 1/3/2013 11:04:00 AM
Afghan_Whig777 posted...
LuIzalot posted...

Bad idea

It'd be a horrible version of theAN-94 with absolutely no advantage and a wasted slot on the attachment slot

Please say things more intelligent

If you have a decent trigger then the FAL still outclasses everything. The nerf would only affect its close range effectiveness while buffing its long range. It'd essentially be the MW2 FAL

Don't even try to compare it to the AN-94. As it is right now it has no weakness.
#27lolcharizardPosted 1/3/2013 11:04:57 AM
ish0turfac3 posted...
1. FAL
2.MTAR
3. 870
4. M8a1
5. M27

You somehow made a worse list than the one TC made. Good job.
---
Mike Dawson never returned to the carnival, ever again.
#28xnxbxaxPosted 1/3/2013 11:08:46 AM
Lmao at the Remington being OP. MW2 and MW3 both had better shotguns.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m97exc7UKF1rexifho1_500.gif
http://i.imgur.com/tt4wO.gif
#29ICantNameGudPosted 1/3/2013 11:15:19 AM
SMGs coupled with lightweight can run through bullets in this laggy game. People then combine stock ontop of that. If lightweight only gave SMGs no fall damage (similar to how sleight of hand didn't work on snipers in BO1) then people would't complain as much. It would lessen the whole "I SHOT HIM FIRST AND DIED" whining as well.
---
iPhone, typos, apologies.
#30Erupt50(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2013 11:22:05 AM
xnxbxax posted...
Lmao at the Remington being OP. MW2 and MW3 both had better shotguns.

What do mw2 and mw3 shotguns have to do with the Remington being op?
---
PSN- Erupt50 XBL- Erupt50